The Student Room Group

A Level Revision Motivation Thread 2011

Someone, PLEASE help me motivate myself to open a book :L
My 4 A levels seem to be fast approaching and yet, I have absolutely no 'va-va-vooom' to get the ball rolling and start the damn thing.

Anyone else agree/share tips for revision motivation? :L
Earn your grades :smile:
Reply 2
I'll call a mod to ban you, so you can't post on here, okay?
:P

Seriously though try going somewhere where there are no distractions, sounds like the usual advise, but make sure there is nothing to distract you, not your room, no TV, no iPod, no computer, no anything. I'd suggest the garden but the weather isn't so conducive to outside studying. Find a place.
Same, I only revised for 4 days since the start of the holidays and I can't bring myself to do more:frown:
Reply 4
Got any uni offers? I've found them really motivating!
Original post by rachlala14
Someone, PLEASE help me motivate myself to open a book :L
My 4 A levels seem to be fast approaching and yet, I have absolutely no 'va-va-vooom' to get the ball rolling and start the damn thing.

Anyone else agree/share tips for revision motivation? :L

what subjects are you doing??
Reply 6
Original post by riotgrrl
Got any uni offers? I've found them really motivating!

I have all my offers - i got them all within like three weeks of sending my UCAS application so maybe it was a bit soon - if they were more drawn out, maybe the anticipation would give me a kick up the bum to do something :L
I did however bring myself to revise for 6 hours yesterday and plan to do the same soon :L
If you're wondering, I hope to do Law and my 4 offers are;

Newcastle University - AAA
Queen's University - AAA
Northumbria University - ABB
University of Ulster - ABB
Reply 7
Original post by sportycricketer
what subjects are you doing??

I do English Literature, History, Geography & Religion :L
My hand is so totally gonna fall off around exam time :L
Reply 8
Original post by The Cornerstone
Same, I only revised for 4 days since the start of the holidays and I can't bring myself to do more:frown:

Let's get REVISING :biggrin: haha

Quick Reply

Latest