The Student Room Group

Eduqas A-level Geography Component 1 (A110U10-1) - 17th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Eduqas A-Level Geography Component 1 (A110U10-1) | 17th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 17th May 2023/ AM
Length: 1h 45m
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

No thread for this. Anyone???
Yeah there doesn't seem to be another thread on this
No thread. Good luck for tomorrow guys.
I've made this the official thread for this exam :smile: Good luck everyone!
Reply 6
Omg how did everyone find it? Not many people do this exam board for geography

Original post by Dylan johanson
No thread for this. Anyone???
Reply 7
Original post by mahirahh3
Omg how did everyone find it? Not many people do this exam board for geography

i thought coasts was okay but i messed up changing places rushed all my answers as i only left like 40 minutes for the whole thing. didn’t really use any facts or figures from case studies. what did you think
Original post by sop8
i thought coasts was okay but i messed up changing places rushed all my answers as i only left like 40 minutes for the whole thing. didn’t really use any facts or figures from case studies. what did you think

I thought it was a nice exam. Light weight
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by easymoneysniperr
I thought it was a nice exam. Light weight

yeah the questions were easy i just ran out of time for changing places
Reply 10
yeah same, 1 hour 45 minutes is definitely not enough! now worried for paper 2 wish they gave us more time, they've given us extra 30 marker, and 2 20 markers but only 15 mins extra than paper 1?!
Original post by sop8
Questions were so good but i ran out of time and kind of panicked when i started so messed up. Struggling to revise for paper 2 so much content to cover :frown:
Reply 12
Paper 3 thread anyone?
Which 3 components are u doing. I’m doing tectonics chins and ecosystems. 128 marks crunch time 😵*💫😵*💫
Reply 14
Which 3 components are u doing. I’m doing tectonics chins and ecosystems. 128 marks crunch time 😵*💫😵*💫

I got tectonics, Africa & weather/climate
Tectonics and Africa should be ok but weather/climate is so boring
Reply 15
Original post by h6yates

I’m doing weather and climate, tectonics and ecosystems, W&C processes are so long !
Original post by h6yates

Tectonics is easy to predict icl they’ve not really tested much on 3.1.5
Original post by mahirahh3
I’m doing weather and climate, tectonics and ecosystems, W&C processes are so long !

Gimme tips on ecosystems idek what plagioclimax communities are 😭😭😭😭
Tectonics is easy to predict icl they’ve not really tested much on 3.1.5

Yeah there will probably be a question like: ‘Monitoring and prediction and more effective responses to tectonic hazards that mitigation.’ Discuss. or something like that
Reply 19
Original post by Toastybathtime
Yeah there will probably be a question like: ‘Monitoring and prediction and more effective responses to tectonic hazards that mitigation.’ Discuss. or something like that

That would be pretty sound tbf. I would love a really broad question which u can basically link to anything or something where u compare which factors are most important e.g. to what extent is magnitude the most important factor in determining hazard impacts or smth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending