The Student Room Group

Facebook status from chavs

Post funny status from you chavy friends :biggrin:

Don't worry, they will never find out :ninja:

"Its ****ed hw sum1 make u fall for them and them disappear out of ur life and they wanted you 4 tym I dnt know mate its ****ed"

"Pure bored at work strapin a j in da toilets p.s send dem BB pinz through LIVO LOL"

"I dont wanna lose no body close to me some of my family and friendz ave died allready but i ave to stay strong coz i ave cried allready"

Two days after...

"Welcome to dagenham where we gangbang where we slam gramz walk through da hood and all u hear is bang bang. Datz a hole in in ur hip and in ur spline ur nt a bady wht do u mean dnt wanna **** wid grevz and da team"

"MONEYZ DA MOTIVE. REAL TALK"

"I c da ragz but i am livin in da richis"

[I] "If u hear gunshotz when u wake up and when u go sleep den ur in dagenham 4 real any1 dat comment dis is odt ( on dis ting ) real"
[/I
]^^Followed by an unanswered reply saying "why would there be gunshots in Dagenham?"

Do you have any more funny FB statuses?

PS: These statuses are all from gangsters wannabes, not real hood gangsters.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
statuses* :colondollar:
Reply 2
The only chav I ever really had on mine was having arguments about who her baby's dad was with some other chav girl almost every day on her wall. I deleted her in the end. :sigh:
Reply 3
You shouldn't have chavs as your friends in the first place. Silly boy.
just go on
lamebook.com
there is loads on there :smile:
Reply 5
''suk ur mum''
"where u"
''if u fink ur bad boii cum and get me u lil prik with ur so called boys that dnt even no about it, i will still be standing..... u no who you r u lil diked wait till i see ya''
I deleted all the reprobates from school so I don't have any. They came up with some gems though. One was something like "CBA going to sleep because then I have to wake up again". Plus one who was totally obsessed with Jeremy Kyle.
Reply 7
"iv seen an angle, nd she is beautifull' [sic]

Wonder if it was acute or obtuse?
[QUOTE="ussumane;29068225"]Post funny status from you chavy friends :biggrin:

Don't worry, they will never find out :ninja:

"Its ****ed hw sum1 make u fall for them and them disappear out of ur life and they wanted you 4 tym I dnt know mate its ****ed"

"Pure bored at work strapin a j in da toilets p.s send dem BB pinz through LIVO LOL"

"I dont wanna lose no body close to me some of my family and friendz ave died allready but i ave to stay strong coz i ave cried allready"

Two days after...

"Welcome to dagenham where we gangbang where we slam gramz walk through da hood and all u hear is bang bang. Datz a hole in in ur hip and in ur spline ur nt a bady wht do u mean dnt wanna **** wid grevz and da team"

"MONEYZ DA MOTIVE. REAL TALK"

"I c da ragz but i am livin in da richis"

"If u hear gunshotz when u wake up and when u go sleep den ur in dagenham 4 real any1 dat comment dis is odt ( on dis ting ) real"
[/I
]^^Followed by an unanswered reply saying "why would there be gunshots in Dagenham?"

Do you have any more funny FB statuses?

PS: These statuses are all from gangsters wannabes, not real hood gangsters.

ur a dagenham lad 2 aren't u lol...wot skl do u go 2
Reply 9
Original post by GdotL
You shouldn't have chavs as your friends in the first place. Silly boy.

People from secondary school, I have them for courtesy :redface:
I love how dagenham people think they're gangsters. Dagenham is a ****hole, but there's nothing gangster about it.
Reply 11
Original post by ussumane
People from secondary school, I have them for courtesy :redface:

Should have gone to public school :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by Jono404
"iv seen an angle, nd she is beautifull' [sic]

Wonder if it was acute or obtuse?

:rofl3:

Original post by lilzoldier
ur a dagenham lad 2 aren't u lol...wot skl do u go 2

Sydney Russell 6th form, you?
Original post by fretter778
I deleted all the reprobates from school so I don't have any. They came up with some gems though. One was something like "CBA going to sleep because then I have to wake up again". Plus one who was totally obsessed with Jeremy Kyle.

can't wait to finish secondary school so I can delete all da idiots :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by fretter778

:rofl:
"so proud of my lil sexy man, mummy luvs u my ickle snug bug."

._.

I don't really care about her statuses though, I'm just proud of her for taking good care of the baby and of her boyfriend who decided to get a job instead of claiming benefits. Don't have her on facebook anymore, though. :o:
All from the same person. Bare in mind, this is only from December, and I've missed out loads. She's also younger than me and has 2 kids, and her mum is on her FB. Highlighted the :lolwut: ones:

mornin sxc peeps x

i swear i cnt stand brehs that dnt treat gurls rite and when nxt man wana treat his gurl like a princess they get vex x

layin dwn listening 2 gyptian tunes x x x

i <3 foreplay! x x x

jumpin in bed :wink: feelin horny asusual x

jus had the most amazing foreplay fingers, tongue and toys wat a lucky gurl jumpin in the bath x x x

in bed playin wit my vibrators :wink: x

feelin horny :wink: x

is feelin used and unappreciated x

i wanna have sex! x x x

is lookin for sum1 2 have fun wit x x x

i need a new lover! x x x

layin in bed playin wit myself :wink: x x x

wat a ****in doughnut jus caught my ****in thumb on the door wat a **** x

i <3 bein licked out x x x

i wana have sex x x x

feelin insecure my x always cheatin and lyin 2 me has ****ed up my head

in a naughty mood :wink: x x x

smokin a bedtym zoot x x x

chillin on the sofa wit a hot chocolate x

i hate dirty pervs!

i <3 foreplay wit my moroccan hunk! x x x

my sis is a dirty bitch x

i don't want dick 2nite, eat my pussy right xoxoxox
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
"is havin snuggle time with jamie b4 he goes home tommorrow and me walkin 4 mile yay :frown: hopefulli the horses dont get erections this time round lmfaooo but i get too see j again on friday as im up his 4 three weeks too spend some time with my other fam xxxxxxx"

She's recently taken to posting weather announcements throughout the day now though...
Original post by ussumane
:rofl3:

Sydney Russell 6th form, you?

Eastbrook Comprehensive aka Chavdom

P.S and I'm not proud about it :frown:
Reply 19
oh my dayz im sat at hme munchin peanuts wiating for my gawjuz man to get home as im soooo ****ing bored

Quick Reply

Latest