The Student Room Group

(A LEVELS) How much are you planning to study in the Christmas holidays?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Haven't started revising yet. Got 6 exams in January too. My excuse? Too busy hustlin'
Reply 201
I think Christmas is a pagan holiday and has very little to do with religion anyway. Got 2 exams and only just started revising, i don't feel stressed or worried though, is that bad?
Original post by Saf94
I think Christmas is a pagan holiday and has very little to do with religion anyway. Got 2 exams and only just started revising, i don't feel stressed or worried though, is that bad?

No, not at all. It just means you're pretty confident:smile:
i have one re-sit exam.. and im on here instead of revising!
its english which i find hard to revise for anyway.. so far iv made notes and gone through past papers etc.. revising at christmas is hard coz it feels like it should be a break but you have to work! x
Times like these I thought my TSR username would come in handy and slap me back to reality.
Reply 205
Original post by Anita B. Studin
Times like these I thought my TSR username would come in handy and slap me back to reality.

That username was made for threads like this :biggrin:
Reply 206
I just can't be bothered anymore. I feel like there's nothing else to be doing and I might as well have a break.
Reply 207
tried doing three hours a day,
but i worked 11/17 days in the holiday so that didnt turn out too well. Im happy where i am at the moment, just a few tweaks and i'll be ready
Reply 208
also all relglion is bs

(except horus)
Reply 209
I am studying like 3-4 hours a day. Especially because I am retaking some exams and can't afford to waste another year before going to university.

I would think that study all day today and get to a good university, than waste time today.

Quick Reply

Latest