The Student Room Group

PLEASE TELL ME im not the only one who CANT REVISE?!

Scroll to see replies

reminds me of the great facebook group:
"thanks redtube, now my homework isnt done"
Original post by Freerider101
I have 5 exams too and I'm self teaching 2 of them. For me though its the 2 self taught ones which I feel most prepared in! What subjects are doing btw?

well im at GCSE so it would be ridicoulsly easy for you as ur older than me.
I have to take 2 biology, 2 chemistry and a history.
both bios are self-taught, 1 of the chem is and well history since i havent been paying attention in class i have to learn everything on my own. still FML
Reply 162
Original post by cool_beans1993
oh yh the BMAT .... yh every1 finds chemistry hard its such a big jump from gcses...same goes for physics...

plus my teachers streamed me into the chemistry A class, and i got a low B in the mocks so its gonna look like i really didn't try when i actually worked really hard and i have parents evening in january :frown:
Same here. A Levels are becoming the death of me!
I started revision in NOVEMBER FOR LAST YEAR :frown:
This year nothing :frown:

FML.
Original post by laurie:)
plus my teachers streamed me into the chemistry A class, and i got a low B in the mocks so its gonna look like i really didn't try when i actually worked really hard and i have parents evening in january :frown:

i never work for mocks and i generally go to my parents evening and look really innocent...the teachers generally give good comments even if ive been flopping all my tests :P
I am so unmotivated...hopefully the new year will bring some hope
Original post by koyes uddin
HHAHAHAHAHHA...... dude this is the story of my life i got exams on the 10, 12th and 14th.

i keep thinking of other things like what is the purpose of life lol

the other day for some reason i felt like watching the biography of gandhi for no particular reason instead of revising lol wdf

+ 44 :lolwut:
Don't worry everything will be fine.
Reply 169
i never work for mocks and i generally go to my parents evening and look really innocent...the teachers generally give good comments even if ive been flopping all my tests :P

that used to happen at my old school cause my teachers knew me, but i moved schools for sixth form so my teachers don't know me and they'll be forced to tell the truth! :frown:
Reply 170
I tidied my bed room.. top to bottom.
Then started on my wardobe.. it took me like 4 hours.

All to get out of revising.. I'm so gonna fail! :smile:
Original post by StrawberryKoi
:rofl:

My exams are on the same days as yours. I literally have like 5 OPEN BOOKS, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME. OPEN! STARING AT ME, and yet I'm STILL ON HERE!

I muster up enough motivation to get through like 5 minutes of revision and then I'm like oh yeah I TOTALLY deserve a break right now and spend like half an hour on TSR. :colondollar:

LOL
This is me!
Original post by StrawberryKoi
:rofl:

My exams are on the same days as yours. I literally have like 5 OPEN BOOKS, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME. OPEN! STARING AT ME, and yet I'm STILL ON HERE!

I muster up enough motivation to get through like 5 minutes of revision and then I'm like oh yeah I TOTALLY deserve a break right now and spend like half an hour on TSR. :colondollar:

LOL
This is me!
Except right now I'm getting my hair done..
Reply 173
I share the sentiment expressed by the majority on this page, but due to no exams in January, lack the immediacy to induce the panic others seem to feel.

But still, ****!
that used to happen at my old school cause my teachers knew me, but i moved schools for sixth form so my teachers don't know me and they'll be forced to tell the truth! :frown:

i have an innocent face ..i get away with quite a bit of stuff :smile:
Reply 175
i have an innocent face ..i get away with quite a bit of stuff :smile:

yeah i did that with my old teachers... just generally joked about and was actually quite cheeky, but i never got in trouble :wink: but the teachers at my new school are sooooo strict, i'm literally scared for my life whenever i forget my homework. one of my friends forgot her work for chemistry and had a minor panic attack and ran to our head of year for advice... our chemistry teacher has anger issues, he once threw a book at a student and there are rumours that he pulled a stool out from under a sixth former. scary. :eek:
yeah i did that with my old teachers... just generally joked about and was actually quite cheeky, but i never got in trouble :wink: but the teachers at my new school are sooooo strict, i'm literally scared for my life whenever i forget my homework. one of my friends forgot her work for chemistry and had a minor panic attack and ran to our head of year for advice... our chemistry teacher has anger issues, he once threw a book at a student and there are rumours that he pulled a stool out from under a sixth former. scary. :eek:

wow ur school sounds crazy!!
we have a bit of a crazy school like our teacher and 6th former got caught hooking up in a classroom and the teacher got fired but the student had nothing done to them lol ....but ur teachers sound scary! oh well u will b outta there soon its ok :P
Reply 177
we have a bit of a crazy school like our teacher and 6th former got caught hooking up in a classroom and the teacher got fired but the student had nothing done to them lol ....but ur teachers sound scary! oh well u will b outta there soon its ok :P

haha oooeeerr its just that my school is seriously old fashioned, and so are the teachers :rolleyes:
and i hope i will be out of there soon! (not that i hate the school - i actually enjoy school :eek: - i just hope i'll get into uni on my first try!) :biggrin:

you not out tonight? :sexface:
Don't Worry ...Same here
i have exams on the 11th, 12th and 18th
totally can't revise...im always thinking of other stuff to do instead of revising.
or i open the book and look like im revising but nothing is going in my head!!...then it'll be BREAK time!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest