The Student Room Group

i have a crush on my teacher 😭😭😭

i have a crush on my mentor/tutor teacher. obviously im not going to tell him but im in year 11 so im leaving at the end of the year and im just worried i will leave the school and still like him. i literally always think of him and it feels like it will never end because i see him everyday twice a day and i think i start liking him a little more every time he gives me the tiniest bit of attention. what do i do???? please dont judge me 😭😭😭😭
Reply 1
What do you mean, 'what do I do?' The answer is absolutely nothing, apart from analyse why you feel this way. He's a teacher, you're a pupil, one of many that he will interact with so there's no real connection, and some schools have rules on no contact even after leaving. One day you'll look back and be meh, schoolgirl crush, what was I thinking?
Reply 2
you cant do anything and you shouldn’t do anything about it
Original post by Anonymous
i have a crush on my mentor/tutor teacher. obviously im not going to tell him but im in year 11 so im leaving at the end of the year and im just worried i will leave the school and still like him. i literally always think of him and it feels like it will never end because i see him everyday twice a day and i think i start liking him a little more every time he gives me the tiniest bit of attention. what do i do???? please dont judge me 😭😭😭😭

I cannot stress enough the importance of the situation at hand. What you share with your teacher is best kept to yourself, for your own sake. Revealing your feelings could lead to embarrassment, creating a rift between you and your teacher, and causing an awkward situation. It is imperative that you avoid any unnecessary risks and think about the potential consequences of your actions before taking any action. To maintain a healthy relationship with your teacher, it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself. Remember, your actions now will have a lasting impact on your future.

PLEASE
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
What do you mean, 'what do I do?' The answer is absolutely nothing, apart from analyse why you feel this way. He's a teacher, you're a pupil, one of many that he will interact with so there's no real connection, and some schools have rules on no contact even after leaving. One day you'll look back and be meh, schoolgirl crush, what was I thinking?

i know and i dont want to do anything and i would never dream of it but i just need advice
Reply 5
I cannot stress enough the importance of the situation at hand. What you share with your teacher is best kept to yourself, for your own sake. Revealing your feelings could lead to embarrassment, creating a rift between you and your teacher, and causing an awkward situation. It is imperative that you avoid any unnecessary risks and think about the potential consequences of your actions before taking any action. To maintain a healthy relationship with your teacher, it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself. Remember, your actions now will have a lasting impact on your future.

PLEASE

i said that im not going to tell him i just need advice on what to do
Reply 6
i know and i dont want to do anything and i would never dream of it but i just need advice

Advice on what, exactly, beyond what you've already been told?
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Advice on what, exactly, beyond what you've already been told?

how do i get over him quicker in time for the end of the year
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1

you literally just need to focus on your education more, go into class and focus on the work and make yourself busy w hobbies or revision
Reply 9
Original post by user2813
you literally just need to focus on your education more, go into class and focus on the work and make yourself busy w hobbies or revision

he is my mentor teacher so there isnt really any work to do and i already do revise
When you leave you will stop liking him, eventually. A crush can only be sustained for so long without input from the other person. You now see him everyday so your crush is well nourished and morbidly obese. But when you leave and never see him again your crush will starve and lose tonnes of weight until it one day dies.
Reply 11
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
When you leave you will stop liking him, eventually. A crush can only be sustained for so long without input from the other person. You now see him everyday so your crush is well nourished and morbidly obese. But when you leave and never see him again your crush will starve and lose tonnes of weight until it one day dies.

thats definitely an interesting way to put it but thank you
Reply 12

I can’t lie you’re going to have to firm it 😭😭

Hi, it's normal that when u spend a lot of time with somebody you might start liking that person. You are very young, and you probably have attachment issues instead of a crush on him. If u really wanna see if u like him, try to know his personality and how he really is. And don't worry u will stop liking him. Just focus on doing good at school, and try your best, don't avoid him, and just be yourself.

Hope it helps

You have to firstly analyse why you feel the way you do. Is it physical attraction ,or mental attraction, maybe because he gives you attention which you may not get from your Father ? Often the missing Father can be the reason.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending