The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by davidmarsh01
So from what I gather you haven't actually met these people, only seen them?

Oh, I met them. It was hard to say more than "Hi !" to Di Caprio though, he was on a bike with his girlfriend.

Brad Pitt is awesome also.
Vagabond.
Served Rick Waller at work.
Reply 502
James Caan.

My dad's met David Milliband lol.
Several years ago I met a Bradford Bulls player when he came into our school for our charity day. That's about it.
I was at a party with half of Boy Better Know once. Literally as exciting as it gets.
Rolf Harris :')
made a cup of tea for Bear Grylls

Sat on a table next to David Cameron in corfu a few years ago.
Does that count?
I met Roger Black, Sally Gunnell and Colin Jackson when I was a little kid (benefit of living near Cystal Palace) and I met David Hasselhoff when I was in London years ago. I've met a few others (like that little bender from Malcolm in the Middle/Agent Cody Banks) but not really worth mentioning :smile:
Dev from corrie.
Just so happens that my dad's godson's aunt is Dame Judy Dench. So yes. I've even been to her mansion.

And the list of county and international cricketers I've met is too large to go into detail.
(edited 13 years ago)
Had Mojitos with MGMT

Also, met Kasabian after we followed them around town for a while.
I've met J.K Rowling at a book signing in London(does that count?) and Robbie Coltrane(HAGRID :smile:) also in London.I've met Matt Tuck(lead singer of BFMV) at a gig I went to...thats about it.
Reply 512
Simon Cowell
Rowan Atkinson
The guy who voiced the Old Basil Brush! :smile:
Tony Blair
Bill Gates
Lee Evans
Jenson Button
All three of the Top Gear crew. :smile: Even had a nice discussion with James over a nice drink.

Not to mention I go to school with Tom Daley :smug:

Nah, all swell people. Although, Rowan Atkinson is far more serious in real life...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 513
Jacqueline Wilson.

Oh and Britney Spears stayed at the same hotel as me in Hawaii in 2000 :wink:
I have spoken to David Beckham for 5 or so mins...
And I was once In a pub with the 2000/01 (I think) Manchester United team. But I was to young to give a **** :tongue:
Original post by Reagan Smash
A few years ago I went to London with my A-level politics class. We were touring the houses of parliament and all of a sudden I felt really really sick. I had apparently caught a vomiting bug and had to run through the house of commons, leap over the restricted cordened off rope things and push past-elbows at the ready-William Hague. I promptly threw up in the MP's private bathrooms which he had just emerged from.

...so to answer the thread, no.
Reply 516
Kelly Holmes :smile:
Original post by atoms4peace
This kinda stems from the other topic i guess. Just wondering if youve met any celebrities irl?

Ive met sinbad out of brookside (hes also in corrie now, owns the chippie but i cant remember the name of his character). I met him at manchester airport about 4 years ago.

I met alex zane in august of last year when i was on a night out in newquay. I almost had a heart attack.

And i met Jimmy Carr on the 7th of march after seeing him live. he was really lovely actually.

Yes! Bobby ball, n-dubz,phil collins, need i go on
Original post by rosee92
Jacqueline Wilson.

Oh and Britney Spears stayed at the same hotel as me in Hawaii in 2000 :wink:

Doubt it! your suggesting you and Britney went on holiday together sounds absurd if you ask me. hey las vegas is nice
Ricky Whittle who used to play Calvin from Hollyoaks.. met him at a Primark opening he's a cool guy :^_^:

oh and Jack Straw lol he came to my school and I literally bumped into him in my art class:L
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest