The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Accomodation at Imperial

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nikita_atikin
Tbh your taste in music is probably the best I've seen in any future Imperial student so could we be gig buddies? :tongue: I'll listen to anything but I'm just curious :s-smilie:

Thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies :biggrin: and we will attend gigs aplenty

Spoiler

Original post by Bslforever
For what its worth, most genres of music have their own Imperial Societies. They tend to go out to gigs and the like a lot. I'm on their mailing lists (never been out with them though) and have been invited to see loads of bands, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Imogen Heap, 36 Crazyfists and loads more.

Thanks! This sounds excellent
(edited 13 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Supernovae
Aww thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies, and we will attend gigs aplenty

Spoiler

Thanks! This sounds excellent

Anytime.

Sorry to barge in on your convo, but why wouldn't you firm Imperial?!

...umad?
Aww thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies, and we will attend gigs aplenty

Spoiler

:eek: Where else are you thinking of instead of Imperial? :eek:
Original post by Bslforever
Anytime.

Sorry to barge in on your convo, but why wouldn't you firm Imperial?!

...umad?

:rofl: at "Lord have MRSA" I'm lolling so hard here! Rep coming your way soon (TSR won't let me rep today :mad: )
:eek: Where else are you thinking of instead of Imperial? :eek:

At the moment I am torn between Imperial and Bristol :s-smilie: I will have a much better idea after I have been to the Bristol open day, and when I get the results from January exams
At the moment I am torn between Imperial and Bristol :s-smilie: I will have a much better idea after I have been to the Bristol open day, and when I get the results from January exams

Same actually :frown: I thought Imperial was always my first love but after I went to Bristol, I started having second thoughts. It seems like such an amazing university but I feel bad cheating on Imperial with Bristol :nothing: I reckon I'll still firm Imperial and insurance Bristol regardless of my January results and whatever will be will be.
Reply 86
As long as we're confessing our deep, dark secret doubts about Imperial, I'm considering firming UCL instead... I'm a little scared about the "reputation" of Imperial and its students, plus the UCL course is apparently easier :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by bzzz
As long as we're confessing our deep, dark secret doubts about Imperial, I'm considering firming UCL instead... I'm a little scared about the "reputation" of Imperial and its students, plus the UCL course is apparently easier :frown:

Cmon girls!!!! We can't let silly thoughts like these get to us!!!!!!! We have to maintain a female ratio at Imperial!!!!!
Reply 88
Cmon girls!!!! We can't let silly thoughts like these get to us!!!!!!! We have to maintain a female ratio at Imperial!!!!!

I can't help it, i'm weak :bawling:
Original post by bzzz
I can't help it, i'm weak :bawling:

Can't you firm Imperial and insurance UCL and purposely fail your Imperial offer just in case you change your mind?
Reply 90
Original post by bzzz

haha! i'm curious as to what the "reputation" is?
Original post by rimssins

That we are all socially inept nerds :p:

Oh and add me on fb, the details are in the PM :p:
Original post by crazylemon
That we are all socially inept nerds :p:

Oh and add me on fb, the details are in the PM :p:

Tbh I think the reputation is that it's all work and no play. But seeing the amount of time you spend on TSR, crazylemon, I think Imperial is plenty of "play" :smile: (Sorry I really have been incredibly cheeky to you today. Apologies! :wink: )
Tbh I think the reputation is that it's all work and no play. But seeing the amount of time you spend on TSR, crazylemon, I think Imperial is plenty of "play" :smile: (Sorry I really have been incredibly cheeky to you today. Apologies! :wink: )

There is, provided you don't panic :p:

Don't worry about being cheeky, I am a big boy and can take it :p:

Also going back to london soon :woo: (TSR usage will drop having options beyond work, go for walk or procrastinate on TSR :p:)
Reply 94
Original post by crazylemon
There is, provided you don't panic :p:

Don't worry about being cheeky, I am a big boy and can take it :p:

Also going back to london soon :woo: (TSR usage will drop having options beyond work, go for walk or procrastinate on TSR :p:)

HAHA!! i'm exactly the same :biggrin:

TSR is the best way to procrastinate when i'm stuck in yorkshire!

i'm back in london this saturday...cannot wait!!!!

back to our reputation.....i can safely say, i spent all my time having fun, didn't touch my work till the hols (out of boredom!)

xx
Reply 95

tbh i had my first hangover at imperial! too much play and no work (woops!)
HAHA!! i'm exactly the same :biggrin:

TSR is the best way to procrastinate when i'm stuck in yorkshire!

i'm back in london this saturday...cannot wait!!!!

back to our reputation.....i can safely say, i spent all my time having fun, didn't touch my work till the hols (out of boredom!)

xx

good having fun, best term to do it :yep:

I had a choice of neuro or TSR, not hard :p:
Reply 97
Can't you firm Imperial and insurance UCL and purposely fail your Imperial offer just in case you change your mind?

Hehe that would be a very cunning plan, except if I also fail the UCL offer I won't have a university place :afraid:

As was said before, I'm kind of scared that it's about work hard... work hard, but I suppose it's retarded of me to generalise when there are so many people... Also I'm stupid and the Imperial course is hard :frown:
Just in case this topic reverts back to being about accomodation, Wilson is the shiz :biggrin:
Reply 99
wilson got nothin on beit

we are beit hall you are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending