The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Robotics and AI MEng

Anyone applying for the new 2023 UCL Robotics and AI course?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by New1
Anyone applying for the new 2023 UCL Robotics and AI course?

I'm applying too, what grades do you all have? I'm so nervous for my applications :redface:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Rivvy000
I'm applying too, what grades do you all have? I'm so nervous for my applications :redface:

Same here! I am predicted 4A* but super nervous as well as its my dream course. What about you?
Original post by Anonymous
Same here! I am predicted 4A* but super nervous as well as its my dream course. What about you?

I love the course too, it looks so interesting! I haven’t received my final predicted grades but I think I will in the coming week. Have you written your personal statement? My school is doing things really late :s-smilie:
I was predicted 3A* and applying for this course, has anyone heard back from UCL yet? I've also looked on student finance and this course isn't showing up whenever I search it, is this just me or are you guys also experiencing this?
Original post by Anonymous12535
I was predicted 3A* and applying for this course, has anyone heard back from UCL yet? I've also looked on student finance and this course isn't showing up whenever I search it, is this just me or are you guys also experiencing this?

I haven't heard back from UCL either. From last year's spreadsheet for decisions, it seems like the computing department won't release offers until next month https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srIhonuTEUtN0Ts1dPihXjARS8pSzwE5paDtkey9Tno/edit#gid=1055948974
Original post by DaydreamLagoon
I haven't heard back from UCL either. From last year's spreadsheet for decisions, it seems like the computing department won't release offers until next month https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srIhonuTEUtN0Ts1dPihXjARS8pSzwE5paDtkey9Tno/edit#gid=1055948974

Thank you, this gives me some much needed peace of mind

I have seen one person get an offer for this course on discord. I think since it is under the CS Department, the decisions will come the next time when UCL starts giving CS decisions.
I just received an offer from robotics and AI, so hyped now
Reply 9
Original post by LambertW
I just received an offer from robotics and AI, so hyped now

Damn congratulations! If you don't mind what where your stats and around what time did you get it?
Original post by New1
Damn congratulations! If you don't mind what where your stats and around what time did you get it?

I got 3 a* in mathematics, physics and chemistry and a in further mathematics (I'm having a gap year). I got my ucas track email at 10:41 this morning.
Original post by LambertW
I got 3 a* in mathematics, physics and chemistry and a in further mathematics (I'm having a gap year). I got my ucas track email at 10:41 this morning.

Well done! I've just checked the applicant portal and mine's currently being processed, I'm so nervous :smile:
Well done! I've just checked the applicant portal and mine's currently being processed, I'm so nervous :smile:

Same here! Good luck, see you on the other side!
Same here! Good luck, see you on the other side!

Just got an offer! So happy its my top choice as well!
Just got an offer! So happy its my top choice as well!

Me too! I'm honestly shocked that I managed to get the offer compared to everyone else, all I need is to not mess up my exams horribly now
Reply 15
Me too! I'm honestly shocked that I managed to get the offer compared to everyone else, all I need is to not mess up my exams horribly now

Ayy lets go! Are you firming this course?
Original post by New1
Ayy lets go! Are you firming this course?

I'm not sure yet, I also really like the look of Southampton's Electronic Engineering with AI course as well, as it gives me some extra freedom that UCL can't offer, but my opinion could easily be swayed once I get to view the new campus at UCL
Happy to see everyone receiving their offers now! I also just received my offer for Robotics!
Oh nice I applied to Southampton's Electronics with AI course too, but I am going to be firming UCL. What is this freedom you say which the Southampton course gives?
Reply 19
Awesome, I think I had spoken to you when we had got offers for Kings College London AI. Are you thinking of firming UCL too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending