Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

College confirmed, Josephine Butler! :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Anyone else for Economics and Politics (LL12) ??
Reply 2262
Offer from St.John's for Biology. :smile:
ABB sounds pretty sweet really!
Original post by kay_mart1
Totally...i need to brethe...:smile:

totally know how you feel, I checked my AES at 3 this morning......just in case.
still nothing!
Reply 2264
Original post by steffanie
College confirmed, Josephine Butler! :smile:

Nice! How did you find out?
Reply 2265
AES changed this morning to indicate St Chad's! :smile:
Reply 2266
Has anyone heard anything regarding History applications?
Reply 2267
Original post by rubberdam123
Ok, Its been 5 weeks since my AES updated saying my application was received by a college, but a decision hasn't been made.
Ucas track still hasn't updated. What should i do!!!??
Also, above the part where it says my application has been received, it says L100 economics (2010 application). shouldn't it say 2011 apllication??!?

Well done! my AES still says 'it has not been received by a College yet" :angry: maybe email them and ask? Yeh i saw that it said 2010 and yeh i wondered if it was meant to be 2011...i think it might just be a technical error with their system.
Reply 2268
Original post by Whitworth92
Offer for Economics L100 Durham :biggrin: Definitely keen to go there... anyone else likely to firm?

Hi..
i applied for Economics as well at St. Hild and Bede!!
Got a conditional offer!! :biggrin: .. Which college did u apply to??
Applied to Warwick as well.. no offer yet..
but im probably going to firm Durham..
Offer for Engineering.

BOOM
Reply 2270
Original post by adam0311
hahaha it happens.

Castle.

yeah hopefully to everyone so i don't look like a total fail. :tongue:
ah, nice. loved the look of it but didn't think i'd get a look in with it being so popular. :redface: have you heard from durham yet?

Original post by stafford1992
Yeah, also thought the LNAT went terribbly,
the end of my essay is horrificly bad,
but ah well, i'll find out soon enough,
I went for Collingwood,
a girl my dad works with went there and highly reccomended it,
I wanted somewhere really social, sporty and laid back,
but yeah, fingers crossed us

iknow 31st isn't it? :angry: yeah i know someone who went there and loved it, esp the lack of formals (which i think i may be guilty of enjoying) :tongue:
good luck anyway, hearing of more durham law offers today from my school, combined with cambridge places..it's enough to make me suicidal :biggrin:

Original post by gfaust
I'm glad to see at least a few others picked John's. I was beginning to wonder with all the Castle and Hatfield applicants appearing here lately. :wink:

yay. :tongue: i know could hardly see anyone who'd applied there on here. what made you choose it?
Original post by skypig97
Nice! How did you find out?

I got a nice letter :smile:
I see yours changed as well! yay!
Reply 2272
Original post by spocckka
Offer for Engineering.

BOOM

WELL DONE! how did u hear? did it change on UCAS track or on AES?
Reply 2273
has anyone's AES changed to 'received by college" yet who applied in november?? THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!! when will i hear?????
Original post by Amy124
yeah hopefully to everyone so i don't look like a total fail. :tongue:
ah, nice. loved the look of it but didn't think i'd get a look in with it being so popular. :redface: have you heard from durham yet?

I heard back in November--its going to be my firm. Is Durham or KCL your number one?
I'm toying with the idea of putting Durham as my insurance, and I'm just wondering about the fact that I won't definitely have a place at my college of choice if I end up doing so. I applied to Josephine Butler and I really like it there, but does anyone know how likely it is I'll still wind up there?

I know it's a long shot anyone will know anything about this, but I can't find anything myself. :redface:
Offer for NatSci at Castle :smile:
Original post by e.lau16
hey well done on ur offer :biggrin: when did u hear? what did u apply for btw?

I applied early october and I heard about it just before Christmas, so maybe the 20th? There were issues with my fee status so I had to jump all these hoops before my application could be processed.
I applied for Anthropology.
Original post by e.lau16
WELL DONE! how did u hear? did it change on UCAS track or on AES?

Yep all i got was an e-mail from ucas saying track had been updated. I haven't received anything from the university yet, so I still haven't had confirmation of a college (applied to collingwood).
Reply 2279
Original post by webber8345
I applied early october and I heard about it just before Christmas, so maybe the 20th? There were issues with my fee status so I had to jump all these hoops before my application could be processed.
I applied for Anthropology.

no i havent heard yet :frown: i applied like late november..i think the 23rd? soo...maybe a while to go yet. I applied for Politics and Sociology.

Latest