The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yahyahyahs
What CharleyChester said. My UCAS updated first then my Portal was changed a couple of days later.

I'm waiting for accomodation to open... 1 March is too far away!

My portal was updated an hour or two later than UCAS ;p

Me and you both.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 801
Original post by 108
anyone recieved an offer for Finance, Accounting and Management or anything in the business school?

Yeah I have an offer for Management Studies: AAB...sorry if this is late or irrelevant
I can't actually remember whether I've posted on here or not D:...
but I have an ABB offer for French and Contemporary Chinese Studies.
Hopefully I will achieve this ?! God knows how!
Reply 803
Original post by Emily53
Yeah I have an offer for Management Studies: AAB...sorry if this is late or irrelevant

got an offer just now. was relevant anyways thanks.
Just got an offer for Civil Engineering MEng; AAA

and also a offer for the BEng ABB.

So im quite happy as its the one i want to go to :biggrin:
WOO !
Got an conditional offer yesterday for Finance, Accounting and Management :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 806
Original post by Linda.Duong
WOO !
Got an conditional offer yesterday for Finance, Accounting and Management :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cool! I got an offer for FA&M yesterday too :biggrin:
Reply 807

Woooo! Got an unconditional for Civil and Environmental Engineering! And firmed it straight away.
I want an english offer :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 809
Conditional for Finance accounting & management, not sure if i'll take it yet =/
Reply 810
just got an offer for international relations and global issues (AAA). Was very very much hoping for a lower offer (ie AAB or smth) but oh wells.

I like the course very much, but I don't think Nottingham will be my firm. Awaiting replies from LSE and St Andrews! *fingers crossed*!
Reply 811
Original post by BMT-JR
Conditional for Finance accounting & management, not sure if i'll take it yet =/

How comes?
Reply 812
seems a lot of people got offers for the course, well done! i got one too? (F, A and M)

what were your conditions?
Reply 813
Original post by roblee
£3.20 for a day ticket (NCT don't do returns), and you'll be needing exact change. Their webste has the routes on it if you haven't looked already :smile:

There is a university bus to the city center for £1 each way, but I do not know any other infomation about it and apparently it's a little gypo.
If you take the indigo bus it will take you to (as far as I know) the east, west and south entrance, I do not know if it goes to any others as I get off at the west.

If you are taking the train there you get the bus from the broadmarsh bus station which is straight ahead of you when you exit the train station, just follow the road.

You do not need exact change for the indigo bus. Which is £1.20 each way and it's a very nice bus with clear instructions like a train to where you are if you get confused.
I'm pretty sure indigo is £1.60

Edit: Why did I get negged for this?
I have indigo bus ticket which I checked before I posted this...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wanischa
I'm pretty sure indigo is £1.60

I can confirm at least one bus service is £1.60. I asked my ex who studies at UoN

EDIT: What is wrong with you people? Jesus.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 816
Conditional Computer Science -BBC
Reply 817
Original post by FoSho'
How comes?

I visited Bournemouth already on an open day and liked the area, uni, accom.. all seemed to check out .. still need to visit Nottingham guess only then i'll be able to see which I prefer >.<

Original post by 108
seems a lot of people got offers for the course, well done! i got one too? (F, A and M)

what were your conditions?

Nice =] I got the equivalent of an AAB, you?
Original post by FoSho'
Cool! I got an offer for FA&M yesterday too :biggrin:

Whayy ! Go us :biggrin:
haha, you thinking of going, making it a conditional/insurance choice?
btw, what requirements did they ask to get?
Trent barton is £1.60 if you pay by cash, however you can get a mango card, which makes it cheaper (which is a clever pay as you go top up card). you get 25% off travel with a normal mango card, making it £1.20, and now 35% off with a student mango card. you can get them at freshers fayre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending