Offers:
Essex ABB
Birmingham AAA
Leicester AAA
Nottingham AAB
Warwick rejection.
Reply 2223
Hey
Can anyone with Nottingham or KCL offers tell me their LNAT scores please? :smile:
thanks
Reply 2224
I got conditional offers from Bristol, Durham and Notts. Does anyone know what happens if your A level grades don't meet the requirements??? Do they just dump your application aside immediately or will they still consider you or would you have to do interviews and stuff? I'm an international student btw. :confused:
wrong entry
Application sent - 30th Sept 2010.

Course - Law with French Law.

Oxford - Rejected post-interview
Warwick - Conditional AAAc
York - Conditional AAA
Durham - Conditional AAA
Nottingham - still waiting.

Anyone else seriously considering going to Warwick?
Reply 2227
i got an offer at nottingham for AAB and got 29 on my LNAT
Original post by nameeti
Ok people i'm in serious shiz now.

Got a very very low score in LNAT (15)

however, still somehow managed to get Birmingham offer lol. (can someone explain how?!?!?)

Kings surprisingly HAVEN'T rejected me yet.

The offer I really want is for Nottingham, but they seem to have given out a bucket load of offers.
Do you think I have any chance, or I am resigned to going to Bham?

P.S. please reply if you've got rejected by Nottingham, I don't wanna be harsh, I jus really need to know what the situation is.

BTW i've done lots of work experience, got all A*s and As at GCSE and got all As at AS, predicted A*A*A*, reference was excellent, I do loads of extracurricular, just somehow failed the LNAT.

I am in the exact same situation as you ! I got 16 on my LNAT ! Got rejected from Kings aprox. 3 weeks ago and still waiting for UCL :frown:
Reply 2229
An invitation to an open day of the law department in queen Mary. Anyone got it as well?
Reply 2230
Original post by qcdang
An invitation to an open day of the law department in queen Mary. Anyone got it as well?

Same here. And it says on the invitation letter that we have all been made an offer.
Original post by rdude
Hey
Can anyone with Nottingham or KCL offers tell me their LNAT scores please? :smile:
thanks

LNAT: 27. Offer from KCL (Unconditional, my Alevels were AAA/ab and I've got some "life experience" - I'm not sure whether it counted for or against me since it's not massively relevant), didn't apply to Nottingham.
Original post by rdude
Hey
thanks

21. :erm:
Original post by moonsailorkitten
Samee:confused: I havent even gotten my LNAT scores yet.. since my surname is W ..

Apparently they wont even consider below 20.. :confused: but thats only what ive heard! Hope its not true!

xx

Just got my LNAT.. it's 20 and I got rejected from UCL because of my LNAT so i'd say they're not considering higher than that
Original post by catalina18
Application sent - 30th Sept 2010.

Course - Law with French Law.

Oxford - Rejected post-interview
Warwick - Conditional AAAc
York - Conditional AAA
Durham - Conditional AAA
Nottingham - still waiting.

Anyone else seriously considering going to Warwick?

Mulling over whether to put Warwick as my insurance, so I might end up there. Would you choose Warwick over Durham?
Original post by bramz19
Mulling over whether to put Warwick as my insurance, so I might end up there. Would you choose Warwick over Durham?

Durham > Warwick
By the way, do you know the number of places available for the Warwick LLB?
Original post by Doughnuts!!
21. :erm:

I like :biggrin:
Reply 2237
I got 15 in my LNAT :/

Im predicted 4 A* and have 7A*s 4As in my GCSE's and very strong reference and hopefully a good personal statement

I'm still waiting to hear from Nottingham, Bristol and Durham

Do you think my chances are over with a low LNAT score..?
Reply 2238
Original post by nottsmay
They must have a weird logic at nottingham seeing as though I got 4A*s, 5 As and 1 B at GCSE and AAAC at AS but still got an AAB offer! very confused given your grades being so much better than mine after them saying at the open day that offers are made based on gcse score + a level score + lnat. odd.

I didn't do particularly well in the LNAT so maybe it was that. I got 22/42 and I know it's above the average, but it's not that much more lol
Reply 2239
I'm officially bricking it now for Nottingham, people are getting AAB offers, I just want an offer! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending