The Student Room Group

Bristol dentistry 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have my interview next monday and am quite worried! Does anyone know what the essay title is?
Anyone heard from manchester...????
Reply 22
The only thing they asked around this point was what do i think about working for NHS post graduation ( maybe to test if you are money driven!)

Just calm down and you will be alright!
Reply 23
Original post by sammi...
I have my interview next monday and am quite worried! Does anyone know what the essay title is?

It varies, mine was about how do i see dentistry in the future, just do some reading and calm down
Reply 24
did bristol ask any technical questions or more general ones? is it a friendly interview??
Original post by lil_miss_angel
i have my interview tommorow !! quite nervouss!! do they ask you much about nhs vs private stufF? like ask u to compare prices or treatments ?

How was it?
Reply 26
Original post by katie_3000
did bristol ask any technical questions or more general ones? is it a friendly interview??

In my interview all technical questions were related to my work experience when they asked me about interesting case i have seen.

Yes do not worry they were fine

All the best!
Reply 27
Original post by DenDream
In my interview all technical questions were related to my work experience when they asked me about interesting case i have seen.

Yes do not worry they were fine

All the best!

Thanks so much! was the essay a pretty general question?

Any ideas when we hear if we've got offers/rejections?
Reply 28
Thanks so much! was the essay a pretty general question?

Any ideas when we hear if we've got offers/rejections?

Mine was about how do I see Dentistry in the Future, I dont think the topic will be complicated. You will find alot of useful material in the internet.

I did hear back during first week of March.

Good Luck!
anyone had an offer / rejection from bristol yet who had their interview in feb ???
Reply 30
anyone had an offer / rejection from bristol yet who had their interview in feb ???

Bristol will do all offers and rejections after all interviews have been held! So will probably take them a week or two o make their decisions :smile: by the way my interview was so informal!!
Reply 31
Original post by h2er34
Bristol will do all offers and rejections after all interviews have been held! So will probably take them a week or two o make their decisions :smile: by the way my interview was so informal!!

since the interviews finished on friday, do you think we'll hear next week?
Reply 32
since the interviews finished on friday, do you think we'll hear next week?

Maybe! Towards the end of next week ! But i think its much more like that the bulk of us will hear from the the week commencing the 7th of march :smile: So just relax and wait for that email or track update
I have an offer from bristol wooooooooo

anyone else have one ???
I have an offer from bristol wooooooooo

anyone else have one ???

Congrats! I also got one yesterday
Reply 35
I got one yesterday too :biggrin:
wheyyyy :smile:
wheyyyy :smile:

well done guys
did you get it in the post or in an email?
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
well done guys
did you get it in the post or in an email?

email : )

Quick Reply

Latest