The Student Room Group

For anyone applying to/in medical school - What grades did you get at A/AS level?

I know getting into medical school is mostly about UKAT scores and the way you perform in the interview, if you make it that far.

However, I'm worried I might not achieve the grades I desire at A level, so I was just wondering what grades you got at A level if you're applying to or are in medical school.

Also, any information on good A levels to take for later application to medical school would be fantastic, thank you.

I'm currently thinking about
Chemistry
Biology
Maths
Philosophy

Comments are welcome, thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by lsaul95
I know getting into medical school is mostly about UKAT scores and the way you perform in the interview, if you make it that far.

However, I'm worried I might not achieve the grades I desire at A level, so I was just wondering what grades you got at A level if you're applying to or are in medical school.

Also, any information on good A levels to take for later application to medical school would be fantastic, thank you.

I'm currently thinking about
Chemistry
Biology
Maths
Philosophy

Comments are welcome, thank you :biggrin:

My grades in detail are below in a link vvvv
Also your Alevel choices are fine, I wouldn't worry!!
Reply 2
My grades in detail are below in a link vvvv
Also your Alevel choices are fine, I wouldn't worry!!

Wow, your grades are outstanding, congrats :biggrin: I hope you get the place you want.
And thank you, I hope i do well haha :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lsaul95
Wow, your grades are outstanding, congrats :biggrin: I hope you get the place you want.
And thank you, I hope i do well haha :smile:

Haha thanks, there not that good though! Hopefully enough though!
Just make sure you apply wisely to places that maximise your chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending