The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Finally got a rejection today for maths. Never mind, it was my 5th choice anyway.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 4141
:bawling:Rejection today for Biology.
Original post by Dat_Ngyuen
Sometimes I completely forget about Durham and then I see pictures like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdjt/193873807/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mark_fletcher/350969948/

And I cant wait!!!!

Holy crap, those are beautiful! I can't wait, either!:biggrin:
I can't believe I'm still waiting on history for Durham... I sent off my application on 11th October! Anyone else still waiting for history?
Reply 4144
Original post by David_9537
I can't believe I'm still waiting on history for Durham... I sent off my application on 11th October! Anyone else still waiting for history?

you should hear within the next couple of weeks as they give out all offers/rejections before the open day sleepovers on the 21st of march
Original post by bensocks
you should hear within the next couple of weeks as they give out all offers/rejections before the open day sleepovers on the 21st of march

Yeah I know, but everyday it seems like I'm more and more likely to get rejected :frown:
The one I've been hoping and waiting for at-last an offer from Durham!
Just got Durham left to hear from now. Please Durham, come on, gimme and offer!
Reply 4148
Original post by Dat_Ngyuen
Accounting and Finance I think.

it surely is :smile:
To all those waiting I am sure it won't be much longer now! They seem to be giving out the offers in heaps now, but I know how nerve wracking it can be, just a wee bit longer now.

Oh and btw the AES is rubbish: mine is still at" not received at department," and it seems many are the same. Don't bother checking it. All the best and hey thanks to whoever give me a thumbs up for my last post.
anyone else holding an offer from Hild-Bede?
Got my offer today, it says that one of the colleges will contact me with further information. How long time does that usually take?
Original post by OllyGreally93

Yup, got an offer to do Law at Hild Bede. I'm more than likely going to pick it as my firm choice :biggrin:
Reply 4153
Original post by schwurlie

Original post by schwurlie
I am (: I only found out today! Which open day are you going to?

I'm not sure if I can go to an open day because I live in Northern Ireland so not sure if I can get over. :/ IF I can though, probably 22nd March! :smile:
Reply 4154
Original post by Martin the Viking
Got my offer today, it says that one of the colleges will contact me with further information. How long time does that usually take?

3 weeks for me so far and nothing... But that probably also depends on where you applied (as in if you apply to the most over-applied, they need time to put you somewhere else, as I suspect they are doing with me :tongue:). Maybe it'll be quicker for you though. Grats on the offer! :smile:
Original post by Jørgen
3 weeks for me so far and nothing... But that probably also depends on where you applied (as in if you apply to the most over-applied, they need time to put you somewhere else, as I suspect they are doing with me :tongue:). Maybe it'll be quicker for you though. Grats on the offer! :smile:

Thanks! Are you norwegian too?
Reply 4156
Original post by Martin the Viking
Thanks! Are you norwegian too?

Haha, yeah! :smile:
Reply 4157
Original post by OllyGreally93

Me :smile:
How important are these open days at the end of March? Should we go even if we know we definitely want to go there?
Original post by Zottula
Rejection from Durham for geology. Pretty depressing considering they make offers to about 80% of applicants :emo: Oh well. They weren't my first choice anyways.

Comiserations, but you got into IMperial, so congratulations, have a great time there!

Latest