The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Uni interview

Original post by cezz_18
Awww. I was in the same situation as OP! I've got international qualifications too. But I didnt go to NARIC to get them translated. 2 unis rejected me and haven't heard of the other but I was given an unconditional offer by Uni of Surrey. I'm so happy as it's my first choice! Hope everything turns out good for you too x

hiya can you please give me advice and tips for the interview of surrey im really nervous
and the maths and english exam really scares me :frown:
i really need to get a place here :frown: :frown:

THANK YOU
Reply 1
Original post by bellyboo
hiya can you please give me advice and tips for the interview of surrey im really nervous
and the maths and english exam really scares me :frown:
i really need to get a place here :frown: :frown:

THANK YOU

Hey. Apologies, I've only read your post. I think it would be too late for my advice now but the tests weren't really hard. It was basic maths and english. How did it go?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by cezz_18
Hey. Apologies, I've only read your post. I think it would be too late for my advice now but the tests weren't really hard. It was basic maths and english. How did it go?

got an offer :smile: how did yours go?x
Reply 3
got an offer :smile: how did yours go?x

It went really well, thank you :smile: got an unconditional offer. I'll be seeing you around then. Which accommodation are you going to apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by cezz_18
It went really well, thank you :smile: got an unconditional offer. I'll be seeing you around then. Which accommodation are you going to apply for?

haha no idea yet just had a quick look and i want my own toliet and for it to be on campus lol :smile: what about you?

well done with ur offer :smile:
Reply 5
haha no idea yet just had a quick look and i want my own toliet and for it to be on campus lol :smile: what about you?

well done with ur offer :smile:

Those are my main concerns too lol but I don't think I would be able to afford band d. If I take band b, Ill choose Guildford court and share b&t with 2 other people. If I go for band c, I'll choose stag hill so I only have to share b&t with 1 person. I'm thinking of applying by April just so I have higher chance of getting the court I prefer. I think, you would like either twyford or university court.
Reply 6
Original post by cezz_18
Those are my main concerns too lol but I don't think I would be able to afford band d. If I take band b, Ill choose Guildford court and share b&t with 2 other people. If I go for band c, I'll choose stag hill so I only have to share b&t with 1 person. I'm thinking of applying by April just so I have higher chance of getting the court I prefer. I think, you would like either twyford or university court.

yeah i will have to look in to it more as i don't know if i will be able to afford it to be honest :frown:
did you go for degree or diploma?
but yeah i think i will be looking in to applying for accomdation soon :smile:
have they sent you any information at all?x
Reply 7
yeah i will have to look in to it more as i don't know if i will be able to afford it to be honest :frown:
did you go for degree or diploma?
but yeah i think i will be looking in to applying for accomdation soon :smile:
have they sent you any information at all?x

I applied for the degree in child nursing. They sent a letter together with the forms, it said that they'll contact us as soon as they receive details from nhs bursary. I'm still waiting for that until now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending