The Student Room Group

Graduate application at surrey uni

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has applied to surrey as a graduate and if that means they lower the grade boundary for A levels as I only got BBB at a level, I'm also afraid that they won't accept my course, I'm doing medical microbiology at Bristol uni. So yh any advice from someone who's applied to surrey as a graduate would he appreciated! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Beth_gallacher
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has applied to surrey as a graduate and if that means they lower the grade boundary for A levels as I only got BBB at a level, I'm also afraid that they won't accept my course, I'm doing medical microbiology at Bristol uni. So yh any advice from someone who's applied to surrey as a graduate would he appreciated! :smile:

Hey Beth,

I applied to Surrey as a graduate back in 2018. I did a BSc in Bioveterinary Science beforehand and I got an offer despite getting A*BCD at A level (C was biology and D was chem - the A* was in Arabic which I did as an extra because I'm fluent. I don't know if that had anything to do with convincing the uni to accept me, though). I don't know if things are still the same now, but there was a bit more leeway if you'd already done a degree, especially if it was relevant. Of course you still had to prove yourself at the interview, too. I guess the only way for you to know if they'd consider you is to contact the vet school and ask.

Good luck with your applications and getting in! You can do it!
Hi there, @Beth_gallacher

This is a question best answered by the admissions team, so please visit this link for their contact. They should be able to swiftly answer your question.

I wish you all the best :biggrin:

Marko
2nd Year Student in BSc Accounting and Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending