The Student Room Group

How competitive are you? (medical applicants and students ONLY)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm not really that competitive at all in most situations. I'm more than happy to accept there are people out there better than me.

Though I wish I just had the drive to push myself a bit more to try and be better. Can let myself down at times.
Reply 41
Original post by SteveCrain
I don't think anyone is truly interested in A-level chemistry

this would be fact, macca.
Reply 42
Original post by Nasher and Basher
With the amount of people that I apply each year for Med, through UCAS you have to be competitive to think that you may stand a chance.

Weaklings do not APPLY

are you bring ironic? Weaklings apply all the time, and some ofthem get in. Or how do you account for the some of the weaklings you meet in med school?

Its better to be a weakling with a real interest in medicine, rather than a person who HAS to replace genuine motivation with made-up motivation by pretending they are some competitive ultradude. I'd have the former as a doctor everytime.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Gizmo!
are you bring ironic? Weaklings apply all the time, and some ofthem get in. Or how do you account for the some of the weaklings you meet in med school?

Its better to be a weakling with a real interest in medicine, rather than a person who generates false motivation in it by pretemding they are some competitive ultradude. I'd have the former as a doctor everytime.

Then, I believe that we both have different definitions of weaklings.
i'm very competitive :smile: in a good way..if thats possible...

i enjoy WINNING.

(charlie sheen)
Reply 45
Original post by Nasher and Basher
Then, I believe that we both have different definitions of weaklings.
ahhh. they'd both be me, macca.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending