Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by J420
Does anyone know anything about the sports facilities? Do they have a good basketball court and gym?

The facilities are brilliant, their gym was sick. Proper nice.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 741
Does anyone know where I can get a University of Kent hoodie online? xx
Original post by c2010
Does anyone know where I can get a University of Kent hoodie online? xx

http://www.kentunion.co.uk/shopping/unique/

I don't see why you can't buy it online, but you may need a kent login etc, and will have to wait until you're at the uni.
Mens hoodies fit better I think too :p: I have a green mens hoodie.
Just firmed Kent :smile:
Oooh excited now
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Just firmed Kent :smile:
Oooh excited now

Woooo :smile:
I keep putting it off!
Original post by jaydemikaela
Woooo :smile:
I keep putting it off!

Yeah I had been putting it off for a while, don't know why really. It's like sending my UCAS initially, I kept fretting about where to apply, and eventually I applied where I had been planning for the last 2.5 months.
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Yeah I had been putting it off for a while, don't know why really. It's like sending my UCAS initially, I kept fretting about where to apply, and eventually I applied where I had been planning for the last 2.5 months.

Me too!

I'll do it tomorrow :tongue:
Lol.
At school today my head of sixth said it needs to be done. I explained I was fretting over it. I said I would do it tonight. As they can see, I figured it was best to get it done lol
I was apprehensive about firming too, but you really are best to just do it and stop thinking about it for 2 seconds. Even after I firmed, I was worrying I'd made the wrong choice, so it doesn't get any easier haha. I just have to remind myself that I firmed it for a reason, and that I do indeed actually want to go there.
Reply 749
International Business here
Predicted A*AB does anybody know what the su do for freshers ??
Getting so excited, will be firming Kent this week-end!!
Reply 751
Its probably a bit late to ask now lol, but is anyone going to the ucas day at kent tomorrow?(canterbury campus) :smile:
Firmed :biggrin:
Original post by jaydemikaela
Firmed :biggrin:

Yaay, nice one :smile:
Does anyone know when Kent is likely to publish English reading lists? I'm just too damn excited now haha.
Original post by StefanieLouise
Does anyone know when Kent is likely to publish English reading lists? I'm just too damn excited now haha.

Probably when you get your unconidtional offer. There are probably some for this year online now
Reply 756
I think I'm gonna put Kent as my firm now :smile: hopefully see you guys there!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by StefanieLouise

I didn't get my reading lists until either when I started, or just before, when I had sorted out my IT account, and I know that my flatmates didn't either (I changed to Comp Lit just before I started, they do Eng&American Lit) as they all bought their books once they got here.

It is possible to access the reading lists from this year which will give you an indication, but it is possible they will change. And some modules, such as Romanticism have different reading lists for different seminar leaders so you won't get that until you are allocated to a group etc.

If you want me to send you lists of the reading lists for this year, for your (prospective) modules, let me know (:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by beffnee
I didn't get my reading lists until either when I started, or just before, when I had sorted out my IT account, and I know that my flatmates didn't either (I changed to Comp Lit just before I started, they do Eng&American Lit) as they all bought their books once they got here.

It is possible to access the reading lists from this year which will give you an indication, but it is possible they will change. And some modules, such as Romanticism have different reading lists for different seminar leaders so you won't get that until you are allocated to a group etc.

If you want me to send you lists of the reading lists for this year, for your (prospective) modules, let me know (:

Ah, that's what I'd suspected. So much for wanting to get a bit of a head start haha.

But yes, if you could send me the reading lists for just the core modules obviously, then that would be great. At least then I'll have some sort of vague idea of what I should start reading.
Reply 759
Hi,
I''m new to this thread :smile: got an offer for Economics with a Year in Industry yesterday, firmed this morning :biggrin:
Anyone else for Economics?
Also, does anyone know when you hear about what accommodation you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending