The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Has anyone applied to brighton for fine art?

Have you been for an interview yet, got any offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rr53
Me :smile: Got a conditional offer for Fine art printmaking...what about you?

Oh wow congrats :smile: Well i had an interview for CFAP about 3 1/2 weeks ago now, and still haven't heard anything. They seem to be taking so long! How long did it take you to hear back?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
I've got my interview for sculpture tomoro! nervous as this is where i really liked on the open days! How were your interviews? What sort of stuff did they ask you about?
Reply 3
Original post by annalouise35
I've got my interview for sculpture tomoro! nervous as this is where i really liked on the open days! How were your interviews? What sort of stuff did they ask you about?

Its my first choice too! Im really hoping i get good news!
Oh good luck :smile:. My interview was fine. Just make sure you are prepared.
What would you go and do if you were offerd a place!? Oh god, i dont even know what to say! I never seem to understand all the questions i get asked in an interview and end up getting all choked up!- which is unlike me as im usually the most outspoken person in the classrooms!
Reply 5
What would you go and do if you were offerd a place!? Oh god, i dont even know what to say! I never seem to understand all the questions i get asked in an interview and end up getting all choked up!- which is unlike me as im usually the most outspoken person in the classrooms!

If you don't understand something just ask them what they mean so you can give them a good answer. After all you are human and they aren't there to catch you out.
Hi i sent my online portfolio to Brighton on the 7th of feb ive yet to hear about an interview or be rejected yet, ive called twice bt they dnt seem very bothered, just sayin they have lots of applicants! is anyone else in the same situation? thankx
Reply 7
Original post by caramelbear28
Hi i sent my online portfolio to Brighton on the 7th of feb ive yet to hear about an interview or be rejected yet, ive called twice bt they dnt seem very bothered, just sayin they have lots of applicants! is anyone else in the same situation? thankx

I am! they weren't very bothered when I rang either, they're taking their time, x
Reply 8

I sent mine round about that time. I wouldn't worry though. It seems they just take a long time getting back to people. They are very popular.
Thanku for the advice! I'm still really worried thou, it's my first choice and I'm not sure my portfolio is strong enough :s-smilie: I do an art foundation at Kingston and my tutors don't think it's too good! This waiting is seriously killin me! X
Reply 10
Thanku for the advice! I'm still really worried thou, it's my first choice and I'm not sure my portfolio is strong enough :s-smilie: I do an art foundation at Kingston and my tutors don't think it's too good! This waiting is seriously killin me! X

I know! Waiting is the worst! Is brighton your first choice?
Yeh I love the course n uni, my only other option is Winchester which is gd Bt nt really me, is it ur first choice 2? X
Reply 12
Yeh I love the course n uni, my only other option is Winchester which is gd Bt nt really me, is it ur first choice 2? X

Yeah, its my first choice. Good luck. I hope you get in. It is a really great place.
You 2! Best of luck! X

what sort of stuff did they ask you? i've got mine next tuesday :smile:
I have my interview nxt thurs, I'm super nervous!! Any advice?? X
Reply 16
Original post by melissa_239
I am! they weren't very bothered when I rang either, they're taking their time, x

The same happend me, they said they were so busy and legally didnt have to let us know untill the 6th of may! I feel like theyre not going to bother giving us interviews now!:frown:
Hi call up again, i did friday and they told me i had an interview on the 21st and they sent the letter wed, which i got friday, the same happened to my friend! good luck! X
Has anyone had any offers from Brighton yet?x
Reply 19
Has anyone had any offers from Brighton yet?x

Nope. Its really annoying. It's been nearly 7 weeks since I had my interview. Which course did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending