The Student Room Group

Why Are There So Many Mixed Raced Relationships Around These Days??

Have you noticed this? Isn't it great that there are so many mixed raced relationships these days? Why is that do you think?

I have, wherever I go in europe there's plenty of mixed raced couples.:smile:

Personally I think this is fanstastic for the country and could ensure eventually a mixed raced majority this century. Could you imagine how brilliant that would be?? The only thing that worries me is that it would happen during my lifetime so i can't see it, I don't like the idea of a white majority. :frown:

But almost everyone I know in England is in a mixed race relationship, I am in internationalist and believe this brings the world together. Do you notice a lot of mixed race couples where you live??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sharpshooter

Personally I think this is fanstastic for the country and could ensure eventually a mixed raced majority this century. Could you imagine how brilliant that would be?? The only thing that worries me is that it would happen during my lifetime so i can't see it, I don't like the idea of a white majority. :frown:

Went wrong just there.
Reply 2
I love it, it helps stop racism and other stupid things, helps bring cultures together

i was in a mixed race relationship not too long ago, cast my mind back 10 years ago and it was not as common.
Reply 3
It shows that we put less emphasis on our race, which in my opinion is a great advancement from the stupidity we once embraced. Race should be as irrelevant in choosing a partner as blood type is.
(edited 13 years ago)
i can't say i see them quite as often as you do... but yes i'm all for mixed race couples
Original post by penguin-
Yeah I'm mixed race myself. We are the superior (and sexy) race :wink:

:lolwut:

not sure if serious :s-smilie:
Reply 6
The heart's got to have what it desires. Im a black-british girl and have a natural attraction for white males. Really can't stop myself, it just comes naturally ^_^
Reply 7
Original post by Lewroll
:lolwut:

not sure if serious :s-smilie:

Of course im not serious :ninja:
It was a joke :wink:
Yeah I'm mixed race myself. We are the superior (and sexy) race :wink:

Racist.
Reply 9
Original post by Jackthevillain
Racist.

Yup, my joking comment was evidently racist
Reply 10
Original post by Atheist Britain
I only date white women. I want white children not brown children. I believe that white people are the most aesthetically beautiful people in the world, we are so unique with our differing hair colour, eye colour and I think its tragic to turn the white race brown like all the rest of the world, I am proud of my race and I want to preserve my ethnicity

Lol. Your pure white daughter will rebel and end up going for the B.B.C.
Because it's normal!
(edited 13 years ago)
Well it's because there's more people that are non-caucasian around - and you NOTICE them.

If you see a white-white couple you probably don't even register it - so it's more a case of you see what you look for etc.
Yup, my joking comment was evidently racist

How did I know you were joking?
Original post by n1r4v
Lol. Your pure white daughter will rebel and end up going for the B.B.C.

I will teach my daughter the importance of preserving er white lineage, I will teach her to be proud of her race.

BTW your disgusting
Cos im a white boy and chinese girls are freaking hot!
Of course im not serious :ninja:
It was a joke :wink:

I see.

I like jokes.
Because there are more people of different races in the country... it makes sense that they would date each other.
My ex was from a different country (though he was the same race as me) and it was great being able to swap stories about different cultures and the like. It makes for good conversation. So there's an appeal to it.
It'll be great when women stop comparing tans.
I like how no-one has called the OP racist yet even though he wants a non white majority if it was someone wanting a white majority they would get called racist disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending