The Student Room Group

Why Are There So Many Mixed Raced Relationships Around These Days??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackthevillain
I like how no-one has called the OP racist yet even though he wants a non white majority if it was someone wanting a white majority they would get called racist disgusting.

We have been conditioned to hate ourselves for being white for years, its part and parcel of multiculturalism.
Original post by mauvetard
The heart's got to have what it desires. Im a black-british girl and have a natural attraction for white males. Really can't stop myself, it just comes naturally ^_^

i'm african american and i feel the exact same way. happy to know that I'm not alone=)
Original post by Jackthevillain
I like how no-one has called the OP racist yet even though he wants a non white majority if it was someone wanting a white majority they would get called racist disgusting.

This

Original post by Atheist Britain
We have been conditioned to hate ourselves for being white for years, its part and parcel of multiculturalism.

And this.
Reply 23
I will teach my daughter the importance of preserving er white lineage, I will teach her to be proud of her race.

BTW your disgusting

I feel bad for your daughter and I feel sorry for you.
Reply 24
I only date white women. I want white children not brown children. I believe that white people are the most aesthetically beautiful people in the world, we are so unique with our differing hair colour, eye colour and I think its tragic to turn the white race brown like all the rest of the world, I am proud of my race and I want to preserve my ethnicity

Haha your daughter's gonna marry a black man! :wink:
Reply 25
Does this mean I can be smug about my relationship?

:smug:

:awesome:

:getmecoat:

Indeed. We need you now more than ever to guide us through the storm of anti-white political correctness because clearly, we are all too stupid to have actually made up our own minds on the subject and are just doing all we can to destroy ourselves...

In the event you are too thick to decipher that, no, we have not been programmed to hate white people. We merely think skin colour doesn't matter - a radical view I know. What is the world coming to! People respecting each other instead of making stupid, superficial judgements, this must be hell for you.
The OP is an obvious troll. This thread is reminding me of an article I read quite a while ago which stated that various white supremacy groups were hiring people to manipulate young folk on online blogs and forums in an attempt to garner support for the BNP and other racist political organizations. Though, to be honest, I think most of the trolls on TSR are just bored spotty teenagers who spend too much unsupervised time on the internet.
Reply 28
Apparently people are attracted to people that look similar... not sure if anyone else has heard this theory.......

Although, I wonder if different races are naturally attracted to each other, just because they are a different race and some people like things that are different to them, whether it curiousity or just science....
Reply 29
Original post by Sharpshooter
Have you noticed this? Isn't it great that there are so many mixed raced relationships these days? Why is that do you think?

I have, wherever I go in europe there's plenty of mixed raced couples.:smile:

Personally I think this is fanstastic for the country and could ensure eventually a mixed raced majority this century. Could you imagine how brilliant that would be?? The only thing that worries me is that it would happen during my lifetime so i can't see it, I don't like the idea of a white majority. :frown:

But almost everyone I know in England is in a mixed race relationship, I am in internationalist and believe this brings the world together. Do you notice a lot of mixed race couples where you live??

The white population are the minority in the world.
Variety is the spice if life
Original post by *Rouge*
Haha your daughter's gonna marry a black man! :wink:

no she'll end up on a council estate with some brown babies and a crack habit
Reply 32
Original post by No Man
The white population are the minority in the world.

I think he's talking about Britain, which would be a good thing.
In all likelihood white people will disappear do to interbreeding and to lower birth rates. Ironically, the wealth and prosperity that modernity has brought white people will, in fact, bring about their destruction.

I don't think this is necessarily a bad or a good thing, but we just have to hope that democracy and liberalism won't die with them.
ERM unless the mixing is with high IQ asians, jews and other europeans, expect whats left of britains prosperity to dissappear with the white people.
Reply 35
is this sarcasm ? Am I the only one who sensed the sarcasm and pain in your thread ? lol
Reply 36
Are there really that many mixed relationships?
I've not noticed all that many at all, to be quite frank.
i'm not against mixed race relationships but if everyone was mixed raced then pure blondes would disappear; and i really don't want that to happen as i'm sexually attracted to blondes more than anything else.:mad:
Reply 38
'cause once you've gone brown, white makes you frown.
Some people in this thread are pathetic.

If any of you made these comments at any middle to upper class gathering you would be shunned by everyone there. Which makes me guess that either you have some issues (gf is now in a mixed race relationship etc.) or you're one of these BNP/EDL scumbags that blame multiculturalism for why you aren't successful in life but it's really because you talk like the guy from the EDL video we've all seen and the reason you can't get a job is because you didn't do your damn GCSE's

The reason there are so many mixed race relationships is simple. Some people are being born in England and they grow up English. My best female friend is going out with an Indian guy who apparently cooks a better xmas dinner than her mum (I know that doesn't = english but you get my drift). A large number of "other races" are culturally British if you ask me, my friends bf is no different to me in terms of traditions etc. He doesn't follow another religion or anything. He has no accent, we eat the same food and do the same things.

The only difference is skin colour and one of the better things about society these days is that racism is decreasing. I know it will never be gone but most people I know aren't racist and mixed race relationships are pretty common in my community. I'm not in one and never have been but the best couple I know are mixed race, they are literally perfect for each other. In the future if it turns out that a girl of another race is what makes me happy then her race will not even factor into the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending