The Student Room Group

SCITT Early Years Primarcy Interview tomorrow- HELP!

Hi everyone,

I've been going through a lot of the threads but not many of them seem to do with where I want to start my SCITT in September.
I've applied only to the London Diocesan Board for Schools in Finsbury Park, has anybody else?
Tomorrow I have an interview and I'm worried about the maths audit because maths is my worst subject and before the course is due to begin I'll be doing a Maths Equivalency test.

Anyone got any advice on the maths audit?

Reply 1
Original post by amfran
Hi everyone,

I've been going through a lot of the threads but not many of them seem to do with where I want to start my SCITT in September.
I've applied only to the London Diocesan Board for Schools in Finsbury Park, has anybody else?
Tomorrow I have an interview and I'm worried about the maths audit because maths is my worst subject and before the course is due to begin I'll be doing a Maths Equivalency test.

Anyone got any advice on the maths audit?

Hi
I saw this a bit late but how did it go? I've just sent my application to the LDBS SCITT :smile: Hopping to get an interview.. if they haven't filled all their places yet.
Did you apply late as well?

Hope it went well :smile:
Reply 2
The interview went well but I unfortunately didn't get a place :frown: they told me to understand they only have about 30 places and around 800 people applied this year. They did however offer the chance for me to call up and request detailed feedback which will definitely be a great help for future applications I may make.

I only applied after the deadline so was really fortunate to get the chance to have an interview! I guess it really does help to apply early but it's a shame that I decided I wanted to pursue a career in teaching after the deadline lol.

Good luck with your application!
Reply 3
Original post by amfran
The interview went well but I unfortunately didn't get a place :frown: they told me to understand they only have about 30 places and around 800 people applied this year. They did however offer the chance for me to call up and request detailed feedback which will definitely be a great help for future applications I may make.

I only applied after the deadline so was really fortunate to get the chance to have an interview! I guess it really does help to apply early but it's a shame that I decided I wanted to pursue a career in teaching after the deadline lol.

Oh that's a shame, I hope ya have some better luck if you apply to other courses and at least you know what to expect from the interviews now.
Doesn't sound like I have much of a chance then lol. 800 wow scary.. I don't know how they still have vacancies..
Reply 4
Original post by amfran

Hey I was at the interview with you and I am still waiting to hear back. How did they let you know? Thanks :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by zav
Hey I was at the interview with you and I am still waiting to hear back. How did they let you know? Thanks :smile:

Hi have you heard back yet?
I've got an interview for the end of the month.. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by NatJR

Sorry just realised that you only wrote this a day ago.. lol
Reply 7
Original post by NatJR

Not heard from them yet. They said they would tell me after Easter so I am surprised that amfran has been told already. Good luck :smile:
Reply 8
HI,

This is the first thread i have found on the LDBS Scitt!

I have an interview there next thursday, any advice? I am a bit worried about the maths audit as i have not done much maths since school.

K x
Hi so how did the interview go Kirsty? How did the Maths Audit go? I know its been ages lol.
Please if you or anyone can help. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending