The Student Room Group

Does the west country (UK) have the best looking girls? If not, where does?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joinedup
I know Liverpool had the largest average bra cup size... after that it's all subjective.

Now that's something that'll bring the tourists in. Forget the Beatles, The slavery museum, Liverpool FC and Everton. 'visit Liverpool and witness the biggest tits in Britain'
French women outclass British on every level. Within the UK I don't think there's much difference.
We've got good looking boys. Not so much girls. The best looking girls are in London. You also get the best variety of girls there. Come to the capital, my friend. :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by Holly Hiskey
ITT: British Boys saying that English girls are munters, you should go to Sweden/ Brazil etc etc when they're ugly themselves

Fixed.

And I can say this cause Im foreign ha! :teehee:
Original post by jblackmoustache
Get your ass over to Harrogate. There were loads of good looking girls when I went up there.

It's a place full of guys that are practically loaded though :s-smilie:

Yep, Harrogate is upper upper class!
There are beautiful girls everywhere, but beauty is something that is hard to define. Everyone has a different definition.

All girls are beautiful. Beauty isn't just on the outside. It's deeper than that
Original post by baffled_mathman
French women outclass British on every level. Within the UK I don't think there's much difference.

French women are hot but ****ing dumb.
Original post by beepbeeprichie
French women are hot but ****ing dumb.

Easier to get in their knickers then...bonus!
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Yep, Harrogate is upper upper class!

Full of people who are too rich to live in Leeds. No one who has a amazingly paid job lives in Leeds! They all live in Harrogate!

Seems like it's the more prosperous areas that have the most good looking girls around. They can afford to look after themselves and make themselves look good.
(edited 13 years ago)
west country and norwich most attractive? how about no scott.
London, obviously
Reply 31
pointless thread you will see pretty and none pretty girls up and down the country.
good looking girl don't congregate to one area these is different "levels" of prettiness all over the country. beauty if subjective anyway so everywhere you go your opinions will be different to someones else's, you can't put a name on the place with the prettiest people.
Original post by JamesM
Where are the best looking girls? North? South? West? East? A lot of people say Norwich has a lot of hot girls, but then Bristol is apparently really good for hot girls, then there's Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle. Where do you think is best? Also, which University has the best looking girls?

LOL not unless you find these women attractive:

Which is how most of them are, Meh......... Screw British women, get yourself a Italian women, much more attractive set of people.
Reply 34
Original post by ShadowConspiracy

Which is how most of them are, Meh......... Screw British women, get yourself a Italian women, much more attractive set of people.

Ha.

Not much hope for your male gender either then if there are people like you who make such ridiculous and outlandish generalizations as to prove to how unintelligent they are, :smile:
Reply 35
i think that latina and eastern african women are amazingly beautiful
Original post by Tommyjw
Ha.

Not much hope for your male gender either then if there are people like you who make such ridiculous and outlandish generalizations as to prove to how unintelligent they are, :smile:

No, it's generally a true generalization, They're plenty of other women of other nationalities who are far more attractive: Italians, Swedish, to name a few.
I'm from Cornwall, so I'm going to say yes. :wink:

Honestly? I couldn't say. Beauty is subjective. Also I'm not that way inclined so I don't know what guys find hot.
It's impossible to say. Also are you counting all girls of all races that live in the UK because obviously that would change things in one way or another.
Reply 39
Lithuanian women are beautiful :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending