The Student Room Group

English Lit As Level Help please :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HolyFuzazzle
Lol my eng lit class is so crazy XD They're all hyper and hularious XD Ah DX So you don't like the sciences either?

Ah, I do Eng lang, psychology and spanish apar from eng lit ^_^

language a level must be tough but really cool
na i do it's just alot of work
but i shall pull through
and your lucky your english class is cool, it means better ideas flow
Original post by High VOLTAGE
language a level must be tough but really cool
na i do it's just alot of work
but i shall pull through
and your lucky your english class is cool, it means better ideas flow

I suppose it is challengin g but I really enjoy it ^_^ Plus I like knowing I can understand a lot of Spanish XD
Yeah any A-level is ^_^
Lol XD Not really, mostly we'd always get stuck on saying how Nick is totally in love with Gatsby and then someone always goes "They're such beatiful shirts! *Cries*"
I suppose it is challengin g but I really enjoy it ^_^ Plus I like knowing I can understand a lot of Spanish XD
Yeah any A-level is ^_^
Lol XD Not really, mostly we'd always get stuck on saying how Nick is totally in love with Gatsby and then someone always goes "They're such beatiful shirts! *Cries*"

i can just about remember german from gcse

looool must be so fun though
Not trying to gloat or nothing but i got an A in English Lit for AS.

- Always make sure you make relevant points that refer back tot he question
- Even though its A Levels, dont forget to use Point, Evidence, Explanation, In Particular.
- Make sure you have a wider range on knowledge and reading on other related texts
- Dont just think i'll include as many language techniques as i can, use relevants ones which help make your point
- Dont forget to include related links from both texts
- Finally, think outside the box when you write sometimes. Catch the examiners eye, with a descriptive sentence or something that will generally be different to most others
Original post by Khannny_1990
Not trying to gloat or nothing but i got an A in English Lit for AS.

- Always make sure you make relevant points that refer back tot he question
- Even though its A Levels, dont forget to use Point, Evidence, Explanation, In Particular.
- Make sure you have a wider range on knowledge and reading on other related texts
- Dont just think i'll include as many language techniques as i can, use relevants ones which help make your point
- Dont forget to include related links from both texts
- Finally, think outside the box when you write sometimes. Catch the examiners eye, with a descriptive sentence or something that will generally be different to most others

Exam is done now but thank you for the advice ^_^ And congratulations on your A ^_^ I thought my exam went well, apart from my second essay was not as good as mine normally are, but I stil hope I can get an A...
(edited 12 years ago)
i can just about remember german from gcse

looool must be so fun though

Eh I can't any remember Latin GCSE so that's good XD I like speaking spanish though, it be sexy.

Yeah it is pretty fun though I'm really quiet so I'm just looking at them like hmmm. they are odd though, one asked to stroke my chin, another dislocated her shoulder and asked me to push it back...
Eh I can't any remember Latin GCSE so that's good XD I like speaking spanish though, it be sexy.

Yeah it is pretty fun though I'm really quiet so I'm just looking at them like hmmm. they are odd though, one asked to stroke my chin, another dislocated her shoulder and asked me to push it back...

lol it is aswell

yep in english i sort of turn quiet aswell, dont know why really
loool what sort of people are in your class
lol it is aswell

yep in english i sort of turn quiet aswell, dont know why really
loool what sort of people are in your class

Yeah =D
Eh i turn quiet in everything DX Ah =/ are some really loud then?
very strange people o_o

Yeah =D
Eh i turn quiet in everything DX Ah =/ are some really loud then?
very strange people o_o

nope but the teachers make it out as if i am the quietest, just because i dont stick my hand up alot
lol sounds it, i have 10 people in my class so that's why it's probably less loud
nope but the teachers make it out as if i am the quietest, just because i dont stick my hand up alot
lol sounds it, i have 10 people in my class so that's why it's probably less loud

Ah I'm the quietest, but they think I'm one of the best so they pick on me a lot T.T
Ah I have 12 =O but to be honest our eng lit class is awesome and i lovehaving them there =D

Ah I'm the quietest, but they think I'm one of the best so they pick on me a lot T.T
Ah I have 12 =O but to be honest our eng lit class is awesome and i lovehaving them there =D

would love to be there lol
what school you at?
would love to be there lol
what school you at?

ah some grammar school in the north =O you?
ah some grammar school in the north =O you?

down in wembley, london
down in wembley, london

Oh, wows London =O

Oh, wows London =O

lol yeah?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending