The Student Room Group

RVC Freshers 2011!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just firmed RVC :biggrin:
Reply 41
yay!!
Reply 42
thought i might write on here as i just joined the facebook group.... because i firmed RVC :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Just firmed RVC!! AHHHHH!!! Never thought Id be saying that!!!!!!
Reply 44
Gratz freshers. See you guys next year!
Waiting for Nottingham to reject me so I can hurry up and firm. Proper happy like :smile::smile::smile:
See you girls in September aye!
Reply 46
Original post by DitzyDitzel
Waiting for Nottingham to reject me so I can hurry up and firm. Proper happy like :smile::smile::smile:
See you girls in September aye!

and you're from Essex! Definitely firm, there's already a small contingent of us there :biggrin:
Reply 47
Well just been rejected from Liverpool... So RVC here I come!!!! just the 3 as to get.....:smile:
Original post by stef_vet?
and you're from Essex! Definitely firm, there's already a small contingent of us there :biggrin:

Ahhh yeahhhh, Essex girls are the best :biggrin:
(despite what The Only Way Is Essex says :wink: )

I really hope I get the grades though, an A in physics is going to be bloody interesting haha! :smile:
Reply 49
Hello RVC Freshers! :biggrin:
Congrats guys :smile: Im just coming to the end of my first year by the way...So see you in september
xx
'grats guys :wink:

I won't be seeing you all... final year for me this year! But have fun, it's awesome :smile:

ETA: YouTube "RVC FYR" for some videos if you're ever bored...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by AshMashMash
'grats guys :wink:

I won't be seeing you all... final year for me this year! But have fun, it's awesome :smile:

ETA: YouTube "RVC FYR" for some videos if you're ever bored...

Any tips for memorising anti bacterial drugs? How they work and names? :o: Just not happening! :frown:
Original post by blahhh
Any tips for memorising anti bacterial drugs? How they work and names? :o: Just not happening! :frown:

In a word... no. :tongue: It's really hard, I really don't have any tips I am afraid, I am still poor at it.
Reply 53
Original post by AshMashMash
In a word... no. :tongue: It's really hard, I really don't have any tips I am afraid, I am still poor at it.

I knew I was hoping :p:
Its gonna be a case of pray they don't come up...
Original post by blahhh
I knew I was hoping :p:
Its gonna be a case of pray they don't come up...

I'm praying I can avoid answering anything on the entire bacteriology module, have avoided looking at it for far too long and don't think I'll make much head way in the time I could spend on it. Can just about allocate one day per module for revision, and think it would take more than that to learn the whole module from nothing! Eeekk. :s-smilie:
Reply 55
Original post by kookabura
I'm praying I can avoid answering anything on the entire bacteriology module, have avoided looking at it for far too long and don't think I'll make much head way in the time I could spend on it. Can just about allocate one day per module for revision, and think it would take more than that to learn the whole module from nothing! Eeekk. :s-smilie:

Yehh I'm not too great on bacteria....antimicrobials are the worst!! had our essay exam this morning...was surprised about the amount of PVMPH :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending