The Student Room Group

Royal Veterinary College Hold List 2024

Hi, I've been placed on the rvc hold list for 2024 entry. Does anyone know if the list is moving at all/people are rejecting their offers? Any reassurance would be great.

Also has anyone received an offer from Edinburgh yet? still waiting on them
Reply 1
Edinburgh's offers come out at the end of March
Original post by Rhydu23
Edinburgh's offers come out at the end of March
ok thank you. Also if you applied to RVC how did that go if you don't mind me asking.
Original post by vetstudent786
Hi, I've been placed on the rvc hold list for 2024 entry. Does anyone know if the list is moving at all/people are rejecting their offers? Any reassurance would be great.
Also waiting on Edinburgh, (and Bristol) can you update if you hear anything. Thanks :-)
Original post by Clare Lou
Also waiting on Edinburgh, (and Bristol) can you update if you hear anything. Thanks :-)
hi, I got a response from Edinburgh this past week, so I'm sure you'll hear back soon
Reply 5
hi, I got a response from Edinburgh this past week, so I'm sure you'll hear back soon

Hey, when did you hear from Edi? I'm a Scottish applicant and I'm still waiting to hear from them!
Original post by mg_06
Hey, when did you hear from Edi? I'm a Scottish applicant and I'm still waiting to hear from them!
I am a US applicant so maybe the timings for hearing back for Scottish applicants are different? I head back from them about a week ago.

Hi everyone, has anyone received a call from RVC to get off the hold list for the 4 or 5 year vet programs? Just curious to know if the list has been moving at all / any progress made
ok thank you. Also if you applied to RVC how did that go if you don't mind me asking.

I went to the RVC interview on the 10th of Jan and received my offer on the 18th jan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending