The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4760
Original post by Lantana
My name means born on christmas day. I was born in August :lol:

We have a mutual friend :biggrin:

I did need to find out you were at Oxford before I found you:biggrin:

It's fun - but you do need a small but certain amount of facts. You are quite easy though :smile:

:yep:

Adam from Sleaford isn't that much to go by...

Really? That's worrying!
Yea you can find quite a few people on TSR quite easily depending on which pieces of info they freely give out. A couple of other Soc people have tried to find me, but so far, I have managed to remain elusive :colone:

I'm too careful :ninja:
I posted on here a while back asking for prayer for a pleasant examination experience whatever the outcome - and I am pleased to say that despite a horrific set of papers, one or two of which I may have failed along with half of my year, the experience itself wasn't too bad :tongue:

I'd never considered facebook-stalking much before, however with a little more time on my hands.... :colone:
Reply 4763
I think I've managed to find quite a few of you now. For those of you who have found me, I apologise for my profile picture - fancy dress doesn't lend itself to looking particularly normal!
Original post by d123
Really? That's worrying!

I know your first name, your uni, what you study and where your secondary school is :ninja:
Clearly I'm not the expert Facebook stalker I previously thought. Am not faring too well with you lot :no:
Original post by Lantana
I know your first name, your uni, what you study and where your secondary school is :ninja:

I've just found you :tongue:
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
I've just found you :tongue:

Congrats, unfortunately you cannot claim 1st prize. How did you do it without my first name?
Original post by Lantana
Congrats, unfortunately you cannot claim 1st prize. How did you do it without my first name?

:frown: Why don't I get first prize? And I found your first name out first. Also, one of my close friends is a mutual friend!
:frown: Why don't I get first prize? And I found your first name out first. Also, one of my close friends is a mutual friend!

Because baby-boo found me first and I think w/o my name. Ah, ok. Well I guess you can figure it out form the meaning :tongue:. Hmm, are they from TSR and the same one I have in common with TLG?
Reply 4770
Original post by Lantana
Because baby-boo found me first and I think w/o my name. Ah, ok. Well I guess you can figure it out form the meaning :tongue:. Hmm, are they from TSR and the same one I have in common with TLG?

I've found you too!
Original post by d123
I've found you too!

:jive: I must be easy to find!
I just tried finding some of you ....I'm confused - how do you find people just by their name and uni? Let alone without their first name :s-smilie:

Or maybe I'm just really bad at this whole fb stalking thing :sad:
We have 4 mutual friends :biggrin:

Woah, I was not expecting to get the stalker treatment too! :tongue: You are very difficult to stalk. Who are the mutual friends?
Original post by Lantana

:nah:
Reply 4775
Original post by meatball893
Woah, I was not expecting to get the stalker treatment too! :tongue: You are very difficult to stalk. Who are the mutual friends?

I think I found you as well. Is your profile photo of you and someone else punting?
Original post by meatball893

You're easy to find, given the info you've given, so I thought I might as well. Not telling about the mutual friends though, it'd ruin the fun for anyone trying to find me :tongue:
Original post by d123
I think I found you as well. Is your profile photo of you and someone else punting?

Check the URL bar :tongue:
Reply 4778
You're easy to find, given the info you've given, so I thought I might as well. Not telling about the mutual friends though, it'd ruin the fun for anyone trying to find me :tongue:

It's impossible! I don't know enough about you yet. I'm determined to find you though.

Check the URL bar :tongue:

Very good point!

Really? All I've given is first name, uni, college, subject. Sounds a lot, but if I had the same info for, say, someone at Cambridge, I doubt I'd find them. Is a simple facebook search really enough? And how can you be sure it's me you've found? [Edit: Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that :tongue: ]
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending