The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by d123
Really? Oh dear, I'd forgotten I'd done that.

I haven't used myspace for ages, but as you can probably tell from twitter/facebook, my internet use is slightly higher than the average person.

Yeah, I was having a look at how regularly you 'tweet'...

But that's not all! I have information on all sorts of things :colone:

Did you see my comment [much] earlier about manhandling?

Edit: turns out I'm quite hard to find, I wasn't able to stalk myself easily.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Facticity
But surely I'd have to troll through all her posts to find it? Stalking is a much longer and tiresome job than I originally thought it to be :sigh:

Sorry :frown: There are other ways of going about it, but I don't think I can teach my craft to the unwilling.
Reply 4802
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
Yeah, I was having a look at how regularly you 'tweet'...

But that's not all! I have information on all sorts of things :colone:

Did you see my comment [much] earlier about manhandling?

I did indeed, I'm trying to work out exactly what it was referring to, and where you found it.

And if you can't even stalk yourself, there's not a hope for the rest of us.
Original post by greeneyedgirl

I thought I'd found you...but I don't think I have...but I narrowed it down to two michael's...neither are quite right tho!

psht! I doubt it :smug: I have no digital trail...

Sorry :frown: There are other ways of going about it, but I don't think I can teach my craft to the unwilling.

I'm willing to learn dreivier-sama :adore:
Just to make sure, I'll try to stalk myself :ninja: Though I don't seem to be good at stalking, so I don't know how this would work out...
psht! I doubt it :smug: I have no digital trail...
I'm willing to learn dreivier-sama :adore:

Well you don't have your job down on FB otherwise I would have found you...

However I do know where you live...
Reply 4806
Not so, I still would have known your uni, subject, age, religious views, which would be enough to make a solid start, if not get all the way.

Yes, hence the "reasonably". XD Being at the same uni makes things much easier.

Am curious about how religious views would have helped ... would you have popped your head into Mags? :p:
Original post by d123
I did indeed, I'm trying to work out exactly what it was referring to, and where you found it.

If it gets too unbearable, I can show you where I got it from :smile:

Original post by d123
And if you can't even stalk yourself, there's not a hope for the rest of us.

I know! I thought there were more clues about me around, but apparently not... Although, if you were really committed, you could now use all the profiles you've found and search for people who fit the number of mutual friends I've said I have with them.
Reply 4808
If it gets too unbearable, I can show you where I got it from :smile:

You might have to do that!

I know! I thought there were more clues about me around, but apparently not... Although, if you were really committed, you could now use all the profiles you've found and search for people who fit the number of mutual friends I've said I have with them.

I could do that, that might be taking it a little bit far though!

Does one of our mutual friends have initials AP?
Original post by marille
Yes, hence the "reasonably". XD Being at the same uni makes things much easier.

Am curious about how religious views would have helped ... would you have popped your head into Mags? :p:

All clues help :wink: For one thing, it would make it a lot more likely that a church would write about you on the internet (or you would write something for a church on the internet...).

Well you don't have your job down on FB otherwise I would have found you...

However I do know where you live...

Actually I do...

How do you know? Did I post it on TSR...
Reply 4812
I've just realised how many traces there are of me on the internet. If you type in 'Debbie (my surname) Glasgow' the first result is my twitter, the second is a wikipedia page I'm mentioned on, then there's a TSR post, then a uni society website I'm on. A gift to stalkers!
Reply 4813
All clues help :wink: For one thing, it would make it a lot more likely that a church would write about you on the internet (or you would write something for a church on the internet...).

:p:

If I remember correctly, you're an Aldates boy? But that's all I know, and there are quite a few of them, so...
Actually I do...

How do you know? Did I post it on TSR...

Then I've found you!

You posted roughly on TSR.

Then I've found you!

You posted roughly on TSR.

Oh wait. Upon checking on fb, I don't have my job up :tongue: sorry
Original post by marille
:p:

If I remember correctly, you're an Aldates boy? But that's all I know, and there are quite a few of them, so...

S/he's also Christchurch lawyer...(right?) That's about the extent of my research so far. I tried trawling through one of my Christchurch friend's friends for lawyers at Christchurch, but couldn't find anyone fitting everything I know. Unless I'm mistaken in thinking s/he's not a first-year...
Original post by meatball893
Does one of our mutual friends have initials AP?

You've only got one friend with those initials, I'm not giving up information that easily!
S/he's also Christchurch lawyer...(right?) That's about the extent of my research so far. I tried trawling through one of my Christchurch friend's friends for lawyers at Christchurch, but couldn't find anyone fitting everything I know. Unless I'm mistaken in thinking s/he's not a first-year...

your case was much easier - college, subject, name as end of facebook address... just asking to be stalked

Ah, that's where it is, I thought I'd mentioned Christ Church somewhere. In that case, it should be easy!

Latest

Trending

Trending