got an en-suit room and hopefully going to be studying theology :smile:

wooo :tongue:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by bakamo
I have been offered a studio too! I am so glad i am not the only person who has opted for a studio :smile:

Me too and me too! Don't wanna be a loner but I'm a bit of a clean freak! What sourse have you applied for?
Reply 82
Original post by pocawoka
Me too and me too! Don't wanna be a loner but I'm a bit of a clean freak! What sourse have you applied for?

I am studying archaeology you?
Haha- i just really wanted an en suite (but it wasn't available when i applied) so i went for the next best thing. However i recently switched to catered accommodation because I just couldn't get my head round living in a studio flat. :smile:
Studios are the bomb! Didn't know broadgate would do catered too?:s-smilie: no flats left so chose studi yum yum weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:
Reply 84
oooh fair enough! medicine if I get the grades! I considered catered for the first year, would make life easier... but I stayed in cavendish hall for medlink and if the food then was anything to go by, I don't think I could stomach it for a whole year!
Reply 85
Original post by pocawoka
oooh fair enough! medicine if I get the grades! I considered catered for the first year, would make life easier... but I stayed in cavendish hall for medlink and if the food then was anything to go by, I don't think I could stomach it for a whole year!

My economics teacher went Nottingham and told me the food wasn't too bad-oh well its too late to switch back! Medicine- i get so impress when people tell me they are studying medicine at uni, whats your insurance but I hope you actually get the grades :smile:
Original post by bakamo
My economics teacher went Nottingham and told me the food wasn't too bad-

Its quite possible that the food situation might have changed a bit in the time since your economics teacher was in halls
Reply 87
Original post by COSMICDOLPHIN
Its quite possible that the food situation might have changed a bit in the time since your economics teacher was in halls

Yeah i know but i am really not to bothered- it most likely taste better than my own cooking :smile:
Reply 88
i tried the food it ain't bad.

... jack and potatoe was niceeeeeeeeee and beans in between was awesome
Reply 89
Original post by JayAyy
Sorry for the late reply guys!

There are so many, you need to go out and look :p:
You'd be amazed at what you can find in such a small town! :p:

Haha, I've decided I only eat the best food in Beeston :smile:
:smile:
Reply 91
My advice to BGP studioers: the closest and best friends you make at uni will often be the people you live with, and it can be surprisingly easy to drop off the radar when you have everything you need in your room. Make the extra effort!
I wanna be a broadgate ranger
I wanna live for sex and danger

met a girl in new york city
she had whiskey in both tities

tell you once and it's no lie
i sucked both those titties dry

met a girl in mainland china
she had a big fat hairy vagina

tell ya once and it's no lie
it went right down past her thigh

****ed her standing
****ed her lying
and if she had wings
i'd **** her flying
Original post by -Dragonfly-
I wanna be a broadgate ranger
I wanna live for sex and danger

met a girl in new york city
she had whiskey in both tities

tell you once and it's no lie
i sucked both those titties dry

met a girl in mainland china
she had a big fat hairy vagina

tell ya once and it's no lie
it went right down past her thigh

****ed her standing
****ed her lying
and if she had wings
i'd **** her flying

If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T, If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T , If you can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner you're a C**T
Missed the ensuite so persuaded my parents for to get the studio hope i dont become a recluse studying Chemical Engineering :smile:
good one fiddly! studios are :coma: :smile: best to be comfy not at all reclusive don't worry! more privacy is best:smile:
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
good one fiddly! studios are :coma: :smile: best to be comfy not at all reclusive don't worry! more privacy is best:smile:

Out of interest, as someone who is on a gap year and so has not lived at BGP, what are you basing your opinion on? Recommendations from friends?
I'm being an optimist! But it seems great and I wanted self-catering and my own privacy so a studio seems ace and very fitting :smile: Did some research too, i.e.e distance from campus etc. :smile:
Plus even if it's **** i'll make it nice :smile:
Original post by veggie4life
If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T, If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T , If you can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner you're a C**T

The amount of times that was sung outside my block from the ****ing fire alarms going off I wouldn't be surprised if we know each other!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending