The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Got this email:

Thank you for your interest in the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme. The Programme is currently fully booked, however, you are on a waitlist and should a place become available, we will contact you.

Kind Regards,

J.P. Morgan Graduate Recruitment
Reply 421
Original post by mel3
I'm on the waitlist

same:

Thank you for your interest in the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme. The Programme is currently fully booked, however, you are on a waitlist and should a place become available, we will contact you.

Kind Regards,

That was the email I got. Really not holding out much hope, considering the fact that they didn't even put "dear ___" or anything, I'm thinking this is a mass email that everyone who doesn't win a place will receive.
Original post by Ross_D93
same:

Kind Regards,

That was the email I got. Really not holding out much hope, considering the fact that they didn't even put "dear ___" or anything, I'm thinking this is a mass email that everyone who doesn't win a place will receive.

I don't think it's a mass email that everyone will get but it does mean the chances of getting a place will be very slim. Can't imagine too many who were accepted will turn it down for whatever reason.
Original post by Competencies
I don't think it's a mass email that everyone will get but it does mean the chances of getting a place will be very slim. Can't imagine too many who were accepted will turn it down for whatever reason.

Hi mate, did you get the waitlist email too?
Original post by CityTrader
Hi mate, did you get the waitlist email too?

No aha, that's why I don't think it's a mass email.

When I went back and read the cover letter I sent to MS/JPM, it sucked big time. Which date did you apply for?
No aha, that's why I don't think it's a mass email.

When I went back and read the cover letter I sent to MS/JPM, it sucked big time. Which date did you apply for?

Ah ok, I applied for the 10/11th.
Original post by mel3
I'm on the waitlist

Got this email:

Kind Regards,

same:

Kind Regards,

Ditto! Got it just after 12 today
Original post by mel3
X

X

viksta1000
X

What dates did you guys apply for?
Reply 428
What dates did you guys apply for?

I got the same "waiting list" email, and applied for the second set of dates (18th August). I think this is just a paraphrased rejection.
Original post by twig
I got the same "waiting list" email, and applied for the second set of dates (18th August). I think this is just a paraphrased rejection.

But then everyone would've got it, if it was a paraphrased rejection. You're the first person I've seen get a response for the 18th, acceptances must be out for then as well now.
Yeah, I received the same e-mail, applied for 10-11th.

@Competencies maybe they haven't gotten around to send you the e-mail yet? I got mine about 3ish.
Original post by Yangydoodles
Yeah, I received the same e-mail, applied for 10-11th.

@Competencies maybe they haven't gotten around to send you the e-mail yet? I got mine about 3ish.

Yeah maybe, just assumed they would've gone out in one big batch at the same time.

Maybe it is just a paraphrased rejection then.
they didnt even bother to tell me lol - my application must have been ****e !:P

Oh well - maybe socgen will take me
Reply 433
joining the side of the bankers... you people disgust me!!
Original post by Barz
joining the side of the bankers... you people disgust me!!

F*** of then Pal.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 435
Got the same email that im on the waiting list and i applied for the 10th/11th, but i doubt people will turn down a programme with JP
Pff F*** of then Pal.

well said

and apparantly from what someone told me - 'spoken like a real trader' lol
Original post by misterb123
well said

and apparantly from what someone told me - 'spoken like a real trader' lol

hahh, Oh! and what was the Socgen thing you spoke about? is it work exp? or another insight day event.
hahh, Oh! and what was the Socgen thing you spoke about? is it work exp? or another insight day event.

more of a shadowing day on trading floor :biggrin:

but its not certain yet so we'll see what happens
Original post by misterb123
more of a shadowing day on trading floor :biggrin:

but its not certain yet so we'll see what happens

Oh rite, nice one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending