The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Becca94
I recorded that :smile:
So am i but they are taking foreverrr :angry:

I've sort of given up hope. Probably won't get on till October :lol:
Original post by DellaLouise
Yuck twilight. I can't watch more than 5 minutes without cringing. I have know idea how I sat through the film when I went to see it in the cinema :lol:

I watched it 5 times at the cinema :erm: and I was off sick for a week and ended up reading all the books...

Such, a geek.

:unsure:
Original post by The Puppet Master
I watched it 5 times at the cinema :erm: and I was off sick for a week and ended up reading all the books...

Such, a geek.

:unsure:

I'd read the books years before the films came out. Didn't realise how bad the story is until I was older :tongue:

Original post by Becca94
Yeah, or the 29th september xD What's your username?

Indeed :colone:
I would go get my username which is saved in autofill but the pottermore site is busy.
EDIT: Got it now FelicisGoblet131
(edited 12 years ago)
I'd read the books years before the films came out. Didn't realise how bad the story is until I was older :tongue:

The story is extremely bad, not the best book I've read but it was entertaining for a week :tongue: The films are 'cute'. I guess I read them because everyone else was talking about how amazing they were... And that sounds even sadder than wanting to read them.

I'll shut up about twilight. :mmm:

...Though I do love vampires. :h:
Hi there! :hi: I'm Steph! I've met some of you in other topics I think...

Also, another Ravenclaw here, waiting for her Pottermore welcome email~
We have many Ravenclaws here... Though I guess it is "The Student Room" :mmm:

:hi:
BFMPStudent (I'm going to call you 'C' just because I know your real name and your username is annoying to write :rolleyes:) will be so happy that we have more members of this thread :colone:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
x
BFMPStudent (I'm going to call you 'C' just because I know your real name and your username is annoying to write :rolleyes:) will be so happy that we have more members of this thread :colone:

:awesome: Yay! More people! :biggrin:
Hello, Just joined this society.
Hows everyone doing?
Hi y'all, I'm Lara ^^

I'm 15 (nearly 16) and bisexual. I'm a Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Lara xx
Original post by Jenny_Jazz
Hello, Just joined this society.
Hows everyone doing?

Original post by coolajunior
Hi y'all, I'm Lara ^^

I'm 15 (nearly 16) and bisexual. I'm a Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Lara xx

:hi: :poke:

Welcome to the thread. How are you? :h: Oh and have you filled out the questionnaire? 'tis good fun. ;D (well, fun I'm not sure, but gives us a chance to get to know ya) :smile: LGBT Questionnaire

Cookie? :cookie:
:hi: :poke:

Welcome to the thread. How are you? :h: Oh and have you filled out the questionnaire? 'tis good fun. ;D (well, fun I'm not sure, but gives us a chance to get to know ya) :smile: LGBT Questionnaire

Cookie? :cookie:

Hi :hi:
I don't think I have, so I'll go fill it out
:h: Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 20 and I'm from N.Ireland. *insert something witty and cool, so you all like me, here*
How is everyone? :smile:

x
Original post by sarahsmurf
:h: Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 20 and I'm from N.Ireland. *insert something witty and cool, so you all like me, here*
How is everyone? :smile:

x

Hey :hi: :smile:!

Have you filled out the lgbt questionnaire? Gives us a chance to get to know ya :smile::poke: LGBT Questionnaire

And, how are you? :h:
Reply 214
Since I consider everyone here a member of the LGBTSoc, you'll all invited to the meet we're having in London on the 1st October, by the way (search 'LGBT meet' to find the thread). You can't complain about us talking too fast when we're in real life. :tongue:
Reply 215
I should check in here more often! Going to do the questionnaire, don't think I've done it yet :smile:
Hey :hi: :smile:!

Have you filled out the lgbt questionnaire? Gives us a chance to get to know ya :smile::poke: LGBT Questionnaire

And, how are you? :h:

I sure have :smile: that thread is a really good read!
I'm good :smile: wishing I didn't have to work in the morning. Lol
What is everybody up to? :biggrin:
Reply 217
Hellooooo!

I'm 25 and live in Herts *waves*
Reply 218
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
Hi there! :hi: I'm Steph! I've met some of you in other topics I think...

Also, another Ravenclaw here, waiting for her Pottermore welcome email~

P.S... best.username.EVER!

roll on season 8! can't wait!
Original post by jettybee
Hellooooo!

I'm 25 and live in Herts *waves*

:hi: Hi! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending