The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alcimedes

can you add me to the applicants list...better late than never...
GCSEs 6A*,9A ,B,C
AS- Maths A, Physics A, Further Maths A, Chem B(dropped)
A2 predictions- A*A*A* (Maths, FM, Phys)
College-Wadham?
For what subject? :biggrin:
Original post by fluteflute
For what subject? :biggrin:

oops! Physics-forgot I'd left the physics forum. It's that attention to detail that will help me stand out to the admissions tutors!
Me as well!
I'm an American student.
APs: 5: European History, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Psychology
4: Spanish Literature, Calculus AB, American History
Subject: Classics
College: None, open admissions
Original post by sixdaysinthesun
Me as well!
I'm an American student.
APs: 5: European History, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Psychology

:woo:
oops! Physics-forgot I'd left the physics forum. It's that attention to detail that will help me stand out to the admissions tutors!
Original post by sixdaysinthesun
Me as well!
I'm an American student.
I've added you both :smile:
Original post by Emgrace
Im waiting for mine :frown:
Application went to UCAS on friday, still says they're processing it. I hope I get the letter on monday or tuesday.
Although, then I'll just get addicated to logging into track, even when there's no way I'll be getting an replies for Unis for AGESS.

And end of November is ages to wait to find out if we have an interview! Sigh.

You can log into track before receiving the letter. :smile:
Reply 6446
Username: whgs12
Subject: Law
GCSE: 7A* A B
AS:AAAA (classics, history, English lit, RS)
College: St Hildas

A2 prediction: A*AA

unrealistic? or do I stand a chance?
Anyone else applying to St Hildas?
Anyone else wishing it was November-ish already? I just want to find out now :rolleyes: (Minus the admissions tests- so scared :cry:)
Reply 6448
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Anyone else wishing it was November-ish already? I just want to find out now :rolleyes: (Minus the admissions tests- so scared :cry:)

I'm SO scared for the admissions test! Wish it was December with all the application behind me! January to June will be a waaay less stressful part of the year!
Original post by Lexi C
I'm SO scared for the admissions test! Wish it was December with all the application behind me! January to June will be a waaay less stressful part of the year!

I'm more nervous about my admission test/possible interview than my actual A level exams :s-smilie:
Original post by Banoffeepie16

No, I'm good, I'm really good as it is. Too much to do with this production to be wishing my life away! It's a good thing that I'm so busy because it means less time to obsess, which would slowly drive me insane!
Original post by medbh4805
I'm more nervous about my admission test/possible interview than my actual A level exams :s-smilie:

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again." :rolleyes:
Can anyone tell me where to find the Oxford Nov 2010 TSA paper? The official website's down.
Just realised I hadn't done this yet...:redface: May I please be added? :smile:

Username: KingMessi
Subject: English Language and Literature
GCSE: 5 A*s 4 As
AS: 4 A's
A2: 2 A* 1 A
College: Open Application
Original post by Blackshadow
Can anyone tell me where to find the Oxford Nov 2010 TSA paper? The official website's down.

Wait until it comes back up I guess? The only website I've found that has the past papers is the official one.
I'm watching the last bit of Dr Who while waiting for Merlin and it is making no sense to me whatsoever because I stopped watching it last year :tongue:
Original post by KingMessi
Wait until it comes back up I guess? The only website I've found that has the past papers is the official one.

Have to wait till the 3rd of October then :cry2:
Original post by Blackshadow
Have to wait till the 3rd of October then :cry2:

Aww...well, at least that's only a couple of days...you have ample time. I just wish that there were more past papers?!?!? :angry:

What are you applying for?
Does oxford consider as level or gcse grades more?
Original post by Halogenoalkane
Does oxford consider as level or gcse grades more?

Equal, I'd presume. In the same vein, do A-level grades achieved supersede all other achieved grades?

Latest

Trending

Trending