The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7460
Original post by Facticity
Not so fast. I'm pretty sure my Buster Sword could pwn your skeleton guy :smug:

Spoiler

Pah, I'd just rip your skeleton out of your flesh and use your skull as a hand puppet.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Pah, I'd just rip your skeleton out of your flesh and use your skull as a hand puppet.

You pagans are all the same. Always with the ripping and the skeletons. After 3000 years, you think you'd change your tune.
Reply 7462
You pagans are all the same. Always with the ripping and the skeletons. After 3000 years, you think you'd change your tune.

Why change what works? Got to get our sacrifces somehow.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Why change what works? Got to get our sacrifces somehow.

Because as we've discovered from watching Apocalypto, offering hearts to Rah does nothing to stop the eclipse :no:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I was going to write asking whether that's where all my goats had gone but I couldn't work out whether that would result in dubious innuendi :ninja:

Don't mention goats! Hylean might try and sacrafice it :ahee:
Reply 7465
Because as we've discovered from watching Apocalypto, offering hearts to Rah does nothing to stop the eclipse :no:

Good thing I don't follow Ra then. He always was a sucky one.

Original post by adamrules247
Don't mention goats! Hylean might try and sacrafice it :ahee:

:viking: To the sacrifice mobile!
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Good thing I don't follow Ra then. He always was a sucky one.

Its all paganism isn't it? Natural energies and what not. :dontknow:
Reply 7467
Its all paganism isn't it? Natural energies and what not. :dontknow:

Depends on what you believe. :dontknow:

:evil:
Original post by Hylean

There is no sacrifice mobile.

Also, I hate PRSOM. I think I've just been told to PRSOM about 6 times in a row on different members. HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU WANT ME TO REP?!
Original post by EEngWillow

Also, I hate PRSOM. I think I've just been told to PRSOM about 6 times in a row on different members. HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU WANT ME TO REP?!

Just rep funny posts in H&R. That's what I do :yep:
Reply 7470

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Just rep funny posts in H&R. That's what I do :yep:

I neg, but that's just me. :dontknow:

There is too a sacrifice mobile. Aleister Crowley created it in one of his infamous, and probably made up, orgies/rituals/mass sacrifices. It saves time on hunting them down.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Depends on what you believe. :dontknow:

:evil:

Well you believe in natural energies, of course :angry:
Original post by Hylean
I neg, but that's just me. :dontknow:

There is too a sacrifice mobile. Aleister Crowley created it in one of his infamous, and probably made up, orgies/rituals/mass sacrifices. It saves time on hunting them down.

If it was created in a probably made up situation, would it be safe to say it's potentially more of a Sacr1\sqrt{-1}ce Mob1\sqrt{-1}le?

40 members and 1 month gap iirc :dontknow:
Reply 7474
Original post by greeneyedgirl
40 members and 1 month gap iirc :dontknow:

Definitely not a one month gap, as I've repped Goat a few times in the past few weeks alone. There used to be a 28 day wait, but that got removed in favour of the repping so many members, one of the reasons we can now rep so often.
Original post by Hylean
Definitely not a one month gap, as I've repped Goat a few times in the past few weeks alone. There used to be a 28 day wait, but that got removed in favour of the repping so many members, one of the reasons we can now rep so often.

Ahhh I didn't realise they'd got rid of 1 month gap...I'm sure there's a gap of some sort still though...

If it was created in a probably made up situation, would it be safe to say it's potentially more of a Sacr1\sqrt{-1}ce Mob1\sqrt{-1}le?

You did not just say that.
Original post by + polarity -
You did not just say that.

I'm afraid I did. :sadnod:

PRSOM :frown:
Really great service about Matthew 5 v 4 as we're looking at the beatitudes.

Apparently the mourning mentioned is not mourning death, but mourning the sin of the world and the consequences :yep:

Plus I love the cranberry juice at communion :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending