The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

I got no acknowledgement email and I sent it off my UCAS like a month ago :P I'm not too fussed but still :colondollar:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by GloriaPenguin
I got no acknowledgement email and I sent it off my UCAS like a month ago :P I'm not too fussed but still :colondollar:

You have a really cool Username
Original post by GloriaPenguin

Really? Mine was sent on 2nd November and I got an acknowlegement this morning. One thing I've read is Kent is extremely unorganised, I sent off for a prospectus on 28th September & I received it now, I think they have just started to look at application stuff now, don't worry too much :smile:
Reply 243
Original post by AYO
anyone applying for law??

Yes I am!
Reply 244
I've applied for the Astrophysics course (well whatever it's called)
I received acknowledgement a few days ago, I really hope they get back to me soooon!
AS - AABC (Electronics,Physics,Chemistry,Maths)
A2 pred - A*AB (Electronics,Physics,Maths) oh and A*/A for extended project
I'm applying for Computer Science
have had 3 offers now, but still waiting on kent! hurry up lol
Original post by grooveshoeshine
have had 3 offers now, but still waiting on kent! hurry up lol

lol! i've only had 2 offers! what other unis are you applying to? :smile:
Original post by iheartliam
lol! i've only had 2 offers! what other unis are you applying to? :smile:

I've had offers from UEA, Southampton and Portsmouth :smile: Waiting on Kent (obviously) and Sheffield.

2 is still good though, I sent off my UCAS crazily early lol, where else have you applied?
Original post by grooveshoeshine
I've had offers from UEA, Southampton and Portsmouth :smile: Waiting on Kent (obviously) and Sheffield.

2 is still good though, I sent off my UCAS crazily early lol, where else have you applied?

Southampton, Oxford Brookes, Coventry and Middlesex, staying safe with all my options :smile:
How early is crazy early? :P
Wooo!! Got an offer today for psychology!!
Reply 251
Original post by Charlotte Halls

Congratulations!
Where else did you apply? Is Kent your top choice? :biggrin:
Original post by Onique
Congratulations!
Where else did you apply? Is Kent your top choice? :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
Exeter twice, Reading and Sussex. Originally Kent was going to be my insurance but now im noT sure as I loved it so much when I saw it :smile:
Reply 253
Thank you :smile:
Exeter twice, Reading and Sussex. Originally Kent was going to be my insurance but now im noT sure as I loved it so much when I saw it :smile:

Heard from any of those yet?
Original post by Onique
Heard from any of those yet?

I've got an offer from Exeter and an interview for Reading :smile:

Congratulations :biggrin:

This made me so nervous though, I'm absolutely terrified :frown:
Okay so I emailed some lady at Kent who I met like a month or two ago, and she told me that Kent have only JUST started processing applications, so a bunch of decisions will be out by next week! :biggrin:
Hopefully the decisions will be all offers and no rejections.... :tongue:
Reply 257
sweet, i got offers from Leicester, Sussex and Swansea.... just waiting for Kent and Essex now :smile:

hopefully Kent send some offers soon like GloriaPenguin says!
Reply 258
I just almost had a heart attack because I got an email from Kent, but turns out it was just something about a Facebook finance discussion of some sort! Such disappointment.

But what Gloria's said has given me hope. <3
Original post by Nadindi
I just almost had a heart attack because I got an email from Kent, but turns out it was just something about a Facebook finance discussion of some sort! Such disappointment.

But what Gloria's said has given me hope. <3

SAME! The rational part of my brain obviously didn't realise that Kent would not directly send me an e-mail but UCAS would :five::facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending