Reply 261
Original post by tite23
I'd be interested in practicing Spanish (:

What level are you at?
Btw you can change my german level to Intermediate
Reply 263
Original post by Alouette!
What level are you at?

Beginner/basic. Still struggling to conjugate stuff properly, but I can make out some basic sentences :colondollar:
Reply 264
You know, I really love TSR. When people take the mick out of me using it, I think of threads like these :smile: Can I be added to the Spanish section A2 level? Thanks :smile:
Hi, could I be added to the list, got an A at AS for my Oral, willing to help and get some practise in for my A Level oral, thanks! :smile: Language is french btw!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 266
Original post by RyanAntony
Hi, could I be added to the list, got an A at AS for my Oral, willing to help and get some practise in for my A Level oral, thanks! :smile:

You need to precise the language(s) you want to be practice...
Could I be added to the Spanish list please? I will be re-taking all Spanish AS modules this year and will be sitting A2 in the summer
Can I join if i'm doing first year degree (French and German)? Cheeeeeeers x
Please can I be added to the French and Spanish lists? I'm studying both at GCSE Level and I'd love to practise with anyone else around that level or anyone else who doesn't mind practising with me. Thank you!

P.S. I'd prefer just to voice call on Skype, not video, if that's ok.
Reply 270
Can I be added for French (AS-Level Oral, got an A), Italian (born in Italy, may have some Bolognese dialect mixed in, but would say C1), German (currently studying AS level, would say I'm a fairly decent AS student!), oh, and if any foreigners want to practise English, I can speak that to C2 ;D
Hi, I'd quite like to learn basic Spanish over the Christmas period with an online partner - I know I'll inevitably lose motivation if I do it by myself. I was thinking maybe we could work from the same book and work through it, then catch up every week to monitor each other's progress..or something like that. Is anyone interested in doing this? Or does anyone know anyone also learning basic Spanish who would be interested in this? Thanks :smile:
I'd practice with people. Languages: German (mother tongue) and French (lived there for a year).
Can I be added to French list please? I study it at university and lived there over the summer, and would be more than happy to help other people. Cheers
Reply 274
Hi, this is an amazing idea, can I be added to the list? I'm GCSE/post-GCSE standard in French and German (English is my mothertongue). I also do GCSE Latin, though I'm not entirely sure about the utility of a Latin Skype conversation!
(edited 12 years ago)
Sign me up to the beginner/intermidiate spanish list please. If anyone wants to practice English at the same time I'd be happy to do that :smile:
Hi, I'm absolutely pooing myself about AS French because I have no idea whether I'm good or not - could I be added to the list please? I got an A* at GCSE if anyone wants help with that.

Thanks
i wanna learn spanish how does this work?
Reply 278
Could I be added to the list please? I'd like to practice German, I should be at B2 level (around A2 in English qualifications? not sure), oral exam in February. :smile:
Dutch is my mother tongue so if anyone wants to practice I'd be more than happy to help :tongue:
Reply 279
Hi could I be added to the Spanish list please? I'm currently doing A2 Spanish but I'm retaking my AS to get an A (previously got a B)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending