The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2012 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Has anyone applied for more than one course at the University? I have applied for two business based degree courses and was wondering if I will get both of my replies at the same time, or if they will be dealt with separately?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
I have a conditional nursing for adult nursing so excited :biggrin: xx
they told me two weeks! and today is exactly two weeks ! I hope I get an offer!
Reply 23
Original post by Ronny7
Has anyone applied for more than one course at the University? I have applied for two business based degree courses and was wondering if I will get both of my replies at the same time, or if they will be dealt with separately?

i got both engineering offers at the same time :smile:
Reply 24
I'm taking a top-up year in Film [BA hons] in September. Where is everyone staying?
Reply 25
I have applied for three courses I have conditional offer for one still waiting to hear about the other two. Hope this helps
both of mine were separate, maybe because their in the same area you might get them processed at the same time...
Reply 27
Original post by katthorpe
I'm taking a top-up year in Film [BA hons] in September. Where is everyone staying?

In a flat on the 9th floor of Discovery Heights with UNITE student housing.
Reply 28
I have an interview at Plymouth next week for Mental Health Nursing.
Reply 29
Conditional offer for Primary ed :smile: x
Reply 30
Original post by Gunnerzz
In a flat on the 9th floor of Discovery Heights with UNITE student housing.

Great! I'm going to book a room once i get some money in for the deposit.
Reply 31
Is discovery heights actually owned by the uni? what sort of ages usually goes into them? 1st years??
Reply 32
Not sure if anyone knows this but thought I'd ask...
I want to go in like their approved accommodation, so live in a house, but do I have to go to this find a house event thing? cos im really not bothered about who I live with. I've applied for approved but theyve just sent me a load of info about this find a house thing so im a bit confused :smile:
Reply 33
Conditional for Music! No one else doing Music on here?
Reply 34
Original post by sac99
Is discovery heights actually owned by the uni? what sort of ages usually goes into them? 1st years??

Its owned by UNITE Student housing, but its Uni approved.

You can stay in there through all the years if you wish, so its is mixed. You get to what flat you go in and it shows you who has already got a place in there. It gives info like if their vegi or smokers, male or female and first, second or third years.
Reply 35
Offer for English with Creative writing :smile:
Reply 36
I've recieved a conditional offer to study Economics. I cannot wait.

:smile:
Reply 37
BBB for human biology and psychology, anyone else for either of those? :smile:

also, discovery heights - are those the really tall ex-office buildings in the city centre that were being redeveloped? or am i getting confused?
Reply 38
Yes. They're really rather nice.
Reply 39
I've received a conditional offer for Criminology and Criminal Justice, Plymouth is my first choice so if everything goes to plan i'll be down in September. Buzzing for it! :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending