The Student Room Group

University of Plymouth medicine

I applied to university of Plymouth for medicine with foundation cuz they don't take UCAT for foundation year. I havent heard from them at all, its February now which is like the official time for candidates called for interview. What should i do, like should i contact the uni on how my application is doing?
Reply 1
Original post by Pesto Pizza
I applied to university of Plymouth for medicine with foundation cuz they don't take UCAT for foundation year. I havent heard from them at all, its February now which is like the official time for candidates called for interview. What should i do, like should i contact the uni on how my application is doing?

There's no harm in contacting the Uni for an update on where you are with your application. They can provide you with an update and let you know where you stand.
Reply 2
When did you apply?

Tagging the official rep for University of Plymouth in case they can give you some advice or assistance @University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep 🙂

Hi there! Glad to hear you have applied for Plymouth! Unfortunately I'm not sure about the timings or process for medicine applications as I study a different course but if you email [email protected] they should be able to give you an update on your application. Best of luck! 🙂

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending