The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts - London 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Got notifcation on track today about Chelsea interview (fine art) - think they are trickling through their decisions..... finally....... no date yet, the message says they'll email me within 48hrs.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 201
Got an unconditional offer for Fashion Journalism at LCF and an invitation (portfolio review) for Fashion History and Theory at CSM ... I just flew back to Stockholm from London and now I'm supposed to go back again .. can't wait! :smile:
Got a portfolio review/invitation for textile design at chelsea on the 14th! :smile:
Reply 203
Original post by antipathyx
Got a portfolio review/invitation for textile design at chelsea on the 14th! :smile:

yay!!thats amazing!!good luck!
mines 12th...not 13th..i really should double check these things!!
Reply 204
Original post by KED
Got notifcation on track today about Chelsea interview (fine art) - think they are trickling through their decisions..... finally....... no date yet, the message says they'll email me within 48hrs.

thats thumbs down for the fact that chelsea long life out
Original post by msmith182
yay!!thats amazing!!good luck!
mines 12th...not 13th..i really should double check these things!!

thank you! good luck to you too :smile:
Woo I got an interview at Chelsea too for Fine Art. I really wasn't expecting to get invited to be honest to it's a nice surprise. Although I'm sooo nervous about my interview now! :smile:
received an offer for the fda fashion buying and merchandising at lcf... pretty certain that's where i'll be heading unless i hear from the other course there (then not sure ha) :smile: anyone else doing this course?
Reply 208
Hi, last week i got an e-mail that I was invited for an interview for the access to HE diploma fashion media and communication at lcf on the 12th of march. Is there anyone else who got an invitation? Or is there anyone who can give me some tips about the interview.. i'm really nervous :smile:
Reply 209
Hi,

I have been given a conditional offer for Fashion Public Relations at LCF and I was wondering who else has got one?

Also does anyone know where the best halls are?
Reply 210
Hey!
do u know how long does it take to hear from LCF about their final decision after having an interview?
i have mine on wed the 7th and i'm so curious when should i expect the news. (i've applied for Creative Direction for Fashion)
Reply 211
Hi, I have an offer for Fda Fashion Marketing and promotion, just wondering if anyone else has ? x
Original post by IBryson
Hi, I have an offer for Fda Fashion Marketing and promotion, just wondering if anyone else has ? x

Hey, I applied for this course but haven't even had an offer for an interview yet! Seeing as you've got offered a place I'm getting really worried now lol but congratulations anyway x
Reply 213
Original post by Sophia1993
Hey, I applied for this course but haven't even had an offer for an interview yet! Seeing as you've got offered a place I'm getting really worried now lol but congratulations anyway x

Thanks, but dont be worried as they can give offers until may and someone on another thread said they have an interview next week, so they are still doing interviews. Really good luck and there is always next year :smile:
Does anyone have an offer for Fashion Design and Marketing? I can't seem to find anyone!
Original post by IBryson
Thanks, but dont be worried as they can give offers until may and someone on another thread said they have an interview next week, so they are still doing interviews. Really good luck and there is always next year :smile:

Aw thanks Hun x
I had my interview for Bespoke Tailoring BA at LCF yesterday... They asked so many questions! I think it went well :smile: But I won't hear anything for 2-3 weeks. Anyone else applied for tailoring?
Anyone who has had an interview at CSM, what kind of questions do they ask? I have an interview for fashion soon and have no idea what to expect!
Reply 218
Original post by thrillsandfrills
Anyone who has had an interview at CSM, what kind of questions do they ask? I have an interview for fashion soon and have no idea what to expect!

I had a fine art interview - dont know if its the same as fashion; they asked me to pick a piece of work that menat something to me and talk about it, what influenced me (cultural, artists, exhibitions etc), why CSM and what pathway was I interested in...

Good luck :smile:
Original post by KED
I had a fine art interview - dont know if its the same as fashion; they asked me to pick a piece of work that menat something to me and talk about it, what influenced me (cultural, artists, exhibitions etc), why CSM and what pathway was I interested in...

Good luck :smile:

Oh so nothing too sneaky haha, those questions could pretty much translate to fashion too... thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending