The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Innit. I hate that plot. It should have been barney & Nora, I thought they were a great couple... :facepalm:

Same, but knowing HIMYM, it's always possible that Barney (or Robin) gets left at the altar :tongue:

Although I don't really like Nora that much :erm: And Quinn is a definite no!
Original post by Revent
Same, but knowing HIMYM, it's always possible that Barney (or Robin) gets left at the altar :tongue:

Although I don't really like Nora that much :erm: And Quinn is a definite no!

I feel bad saying this but, hopefully :biggrin:

& I think barney was more entertaining with Nora compared to robin & Quinn's just too boring for barney.
Reply 862
I feel bad saying this but, hopefully :biggrin:

& I think barney was more entertaining with Nora compared to robin & Quinn's just too boring for barney.

Noo!! Not again :bawling: I'm still shocked that Ted did that with Viccy. :angry:

And I think Quinn is more entertaining :tongue: (S7E19)
Original post by Revent
Noo!! Not again :bawling: I'm still shocked that Ted did that with Viccy. :angry:

And I think Quinn is more entertaining :tongue: (S7E19)

I'm not at that episode yet, so I wouldn't know, but when I think of Quinn, all I think of is barney saying at the moment is 'my girlfriends a stripper'

& viccy as in Victoria. I LOVED her so if teds done anything to ruin his chances with her, then I'm annoyed , but then again, I thought she was in a relationship
Reply 864
I'm not at that episode yet, so I wouldn't know, but when I think of Quinn, all I think of is barney saying at the moment is 'my girlfriends a stripper'

& viccy as in Victoria. I LOVED her so if teds done anything to ruin his chances with her, then I'm annoyed , but then again, I thought she was in a relationship

Oops :colondollar: I thought you knew about Barney and Robin so I thought you saw the latest episode :lol: My bad.

Well, I shan't spoil anymore of anything now :p:

But that's totally like Barney though :laugh: Although he does need to settle down as well.
Original post by Revent
Oops :colondollar: I thought you knew about Barney and Robin so I thought you saw the latest episode :lol: My bad.

Well, I shan't spoil anymore of anything now :p:

But that's totally like Barney though :laugh: Although he does need to settle down as well.

I do know about barney & robin, but from friends who spoilt it for me -__- the thing is I used to watch all the episodes online earlier, but I decided to be patient and wait for them to come on e4.

Agreed, barneys lifestyle is to legend... Wait for it.. ary :biggrin:. But he needs a girl who's gonna be worth settling down with & I personally don't think that robin is that girl for barney
Reply 866
I do know about barney & robin, but from friends who spoilt it for me -__- the thing is I used to watch all the episodes online earlier, but I decided to be patient and wait for them to come on e4.

Agreed, barneys lifestyle is to legend... Wait for it.. ary :biggrin:. But he needs a girl who's gonna be worth settling down with & I personally don't think that robin is that girl for barney

Oooh right :lol: Well, where are you right now so I don't spoil anything :p:

Well maybe Robin is the one, although to be honest, I'd like to see a mini Barney in the near future :frown:
Original post by Revent
Oooh right :lol: Well, where are you right now so I don't spoil anything :p:

Well maybe Robin is the one, although to be honest, I'd like to see a mini Barney in the near future :frown:

Umm, when robin lands the helicopter :biggrin: the episode just passed last Thursday.

& there may be a possibility of that , and I really want to see a mini Barney. I think barneys gonna be a perfect that since he knows how it feels to have a disgrace of a dad growing up :biggrin:
Reply 868
Umm, when robin lands the helicopter :biggrin: the episode just passed last Thursday.

& there may be a possibility of that , and I really want to see a mini Barney. I think barneys gonna be a perfect that since he knows how it feels to have a disgrace of a dad growing up :biggrin:

Oooh okay. I saw that today :p: (As well as the rest of the season :mmm: ) You're missing out because of patience :lol:

Nah, he would be a legen---wait for it--- daddy.

wait for it :mmm: You'll get it when you watch the last episode :wink:
Original post by Revent
Oooh okay. I saw that today :p: (As well as the rest of the season :mmm: ) You're missing out because of patience :lol:

Nah, he would be a legen---wait for it--- daddy.

wait for it :mmm: You'll get it when you watch the last episode :wink:

I know, but I'm a very patient person :biggrin: so I don't mind because its gonna be worth it in the end.

Looooool, yeah, I got the reference, although from the episode when barneys dad visits him in Manhattan, (if you know the episode I'm on about)
Reply 870
I know, but I'm a very patient person :biggrin: so I don't mind because its gonna be worth it in the end.

Looooool, yeah, I got the reference, although from the episode when barneys dad visits him in Manhattan, (if you know the episode I'm on about)

Fair enough :biggrin:

:laugh: The pretending to get drunk? :p: Yeah, that was actually kinda cool :lol:
And nah, wait for it is something else entirely :wink:
Original post by Revent
Fair enough :biggrin:

:laugh: The pretending to get drunk? :p: Yeah, that was actually kinda cool :lol:
And nah, wait for it is something else entirely :wink:

Not sure, lols,
& now that you said that, I can't wait for it :biggrin:.
Just finished Season 7, what a cliffhanger.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Robin Scherbatsky

Spoiler

Thanks for the info, Robzy Schwobzy!
Original post by Revent
Noo!! Not again :bawling: I'm still shocked that Ted did that with Viccy. :angry: (S7E19)

I think I just saw that episode
is it the episode where Ted drives away with Victoria on her wedding day. Because I'm really annoyed with that, Ted of all people knows what it feels like to be left at the alter, and for him to do that just annoys me. Although I loved him and her as a couple.. so mixed feelings.
& also, I was surprised by the way Barney proposed to Quinn, thought it was so cool.. magic if you like :biggrin:
Reply 876
I think I just saw that episode
is it the episode where Ted drives away with Victoria on her wedding day. Because I'm really annoyed with that, Ted of all people knows what it feels like to be left at the alter, and for him to do that just annoys me. Although I loved him and her as a couple.. so mixed feelings.
& also, I was surprised by the way Barney proposed to Quinn, thought it was so cool.. magic if you like :biggrin:

Yes, that is it! :angry: That was so horrible!!
and yeah, it was pretty magical :tongue: :lol:
Original post by Revent
Yes, that is it! :angry: That was so horrible!!
and yeah, it was pretty magical :tongue: :lol:

I've lost a lot of respect for him, it was simply selfish.
It was si cool. That's how I'm gonna propose :colone:
Kinda liked quin. Disappointing that the engagement won't last, but it was always going to be barney and robin.
Reply 879
I've lost a lot of respect for him, it was simply selfish.
It was si cool. That's how I'm gonna propose :colone:

At an airport? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest