The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arva
Yeah, still worried about applying though. :redface:

:hugs: Enjoy it! I haven't seen that actually, or read the book. :eek:
Have you seen Grave of the Fireflies, 5 CM per second, Lilja-4-ever, Requiem for a Dream, All Quiet on the Western Front or The Bucket List? Those are probably the saddest films I've seen :redface:

Ooh I've seen All Quiet on the Western Front. It was a great film. :moon:
Original post by madders94
The only thing I remember about what I wrote in the first one is that it must have been well-written, because it really surprised my referee and he said it was very well-written :lol:

I found this too! I was actually amazed to be honest, I didn't think it was too special at all :colondollar:
Original post by SecretDuck
This chat thread is a dream come true! :smile:
See you guys in the morning, goodnight!

:goodnight:

:sleep:

Night SD

:goodnight:
Reply 63
Original post by lilGem
You'll do brilliantly :yep: and they'll be silly not to give you a place.

:eek: I have seen all but 5cm and lija-4-ever :cry2:

:woo: Submitted my statement! You know what? I'm not going to do a TSA tonight, I'm pleased with what I've done today already. :smile:
You have far too much confidence in me :redface: It's really sweet but I'm sure there are much better people applying, with incredible statements.

:awesome: You have excellent tastes in sad films! Be sure to watch 5cm, it's so sad but it really, really is beautiful (the artwork is the best I've seen in an animated feature):cry2:
Reply 64
Original post by SrijanParmeshwar
Ooh I've seen All Quiet on the Western Front. It was a great film. :moon:

Yeah it's really good.
By the way, every single time I see your signature I can't help but watch that 'classic scene' - god I love Samuel L Jackson, and that film. :rofl:
Reply 65
Original post by Arva
:woo: Submitted my statement! You know what? I'm not going to do a TSA tonight, I'm pleased with what I've done today already. :smile:
You have far too much confidence in me :redface: It's really sweet but I'm sure there are much better people applying, with incredible statements.

:awesome: You have excellent tastes in sad films! Be sure to watch 5cm, it's so sad but it really, really is beautiful (the artwork is the best I've seen in an animated feature):cry2:

:woo:
I may have too much confidence in you but it's better than anything :yep: universities will be silly to not give you a place which is true.

My speciality :awesome: I shall have a look later
Reply 66
Original post by lilGem
:woo:
I may have too much confidence in you but it's better than anything :yep: universities will be silly to not give you a place which is true.

My speciality :awesome: I shall have a look later

N'aww :love:

Yeah do at some point, it's really good. :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Arva
N'aww :love:

Yeah do at some point, it's really good. :smile:

:hugs:

I shall. I forgot how short it is :cry2: I will not cry I will not cry

:cry2: :cry:
Original post by Arva
Yeah it's really good.
By the way, every single time I see your signature I can't help but watch that 'classic scene' - god I love Samuel L Jackson, and that film. :rofl:

Ah yes, it's just so funny :lol:
Reply 69
Someone tell me why i applied to be bar staff at Uni. I have no time lol.
X

How did you do in your AS levels? So many posts got swallowed up yesterday (plus I was out for much of the day), I don't remember if I saw your results :smile:
Hey! :sexface: We have a facebook group? May I join? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by QuorumVictory
Hey! :sexface: We have a facebook group? May I join? :smile:

of course you can :hugs:
Original post by lilGem
of course you can :hugs:

Yayy :biggrin: Thanks haha :P
How did you do in your AS levels? So many posts got swallowed up yesterday (plus I was out for much of the day), I don't remember if I saw your results :smile:

Erm, well I'm absolutely delighted with my results since I got full UMS in Maths, and I got an A in German both of which I wasn't expecting :smile:

P.S. I saw you change your choice, I hope you have a lovely time at 'Gandalf' University :tongue:
Erm, well I'm absolutely delighted with my results since I got full UMS in Maths, and I got an A in German both of which I wasn't expecting :smile:

P.S. I saw you change your choice, I hope you have a lovely time at 'Gandalf' University :tongue:

Wow! Well done :awesome:

Haha, thanks - I can't wait! It's a much more informal environment and it's magical to boot! It's the closest I'm going to get to Hogwarts :tongue:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qj43k/

:lol:

Not Gandalf... but it is related :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Wow! Well done :awesome:

Haha, thanks - I can't wait! It's a much more informal environment and it's magical to boot! It's the closest I'm going to get to Hogwarts :tongue:

Thank you! :smile:

I think I can safely say, that we all wish to go to Hogwarts :biggrin:
Original post by Angry cucumber
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qj43k/

:lol:

Not Gandalf... but it is related :tongue:

:rofl:

And that was extremely quick :sexface:
:rofl:

And that was extremely quick :sexface:

:sexface: rapid indeed