The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I know :frown:

Awesome! So Chemistry And Psychology AS... And Human Biology and Economics A2? :tongue:

I'm considering doing maths this year and taking up f.maths,chem,physics,French and English lit/geography... :s-smilie:

Just human biology A2 :tongue: economics is a resit :rolleyes:

Hmmm :s-smilie:
Original post by lilGem
Just human biology A2 :tongue: economics is a resit :rolleyes:

Hmmm :s-smilie:

Hmmm... :redface: oops, sorry :tongue: at least j remembered! :tongue:

If Groat can do it, I can try! :tongue:
Reply 2622
Hmmm... :redface: oops, sorry :tongue: at least j remembered! :tongue:

If Groat can do it, I can try! :tongue:

oh well, this year should be good :woo: first choice subjects :yep:

Good luck :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
oh well, this year should be good :woo: first choice subjects :yep:

Good luck :tongue:

So nothin you don't want? :biggrin:

Reply 2624
So nothin you don't want? :biggrin:

:yep: No geography/ environmental science :unimpressed:

Pleasure. . .now to do the 10 pages of post enrolment work :eek:
Original post by lilGem
:yep: No geography/ environmental science :unimpressed:

Pleasure. . .now to do the 10 pages of post enrolment work :eek:

Aaah! :tongue: you could have told me what geography was like! :smile:

And :woo: need any more help :wink:
Reply 2626
Aaah! :tongue: you could have told me what geography was like! :smile:

And :woo: need any more help :wink:

Lo siento :tongue:

I'm fine with the calculations it's just the first two where I was like :lolwut: I actually need to print them off. . .I shall do that Monday along with my PS :yep:
Original post by lilGem
Lo siento :tongue:

I'm fine with the calculations it's just the first two where I was like :lolwut: I actually need to print them off. . .I shall do that Monday along with my PS :yep:

? :tongue: :colondollar:

Aah I see, ooh, I can't wait till Tuesday! :eek:
Reply 2628
? :tongue: :colondollar:

Aah I see, ooh, I can't wait till Tuesday! :eek:

It's Spanish for "I'm sorry" :tongue:

:lol: I'm really looking forward to college this year, doing subjects I enjoy/ am good at. . .we have a psychology trip to a zoo in the first 3 weeks :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
It's Spanish for "I'm sorry" :tongue:

:lol: I'm really looking forward to college this year, doing subjects I enjoy/ am good at. . .we have a psychology trip to a zoo in the first 3 weeks :colondollar:

Aah :tongue: that makes sense!

That's good, ooh! Animal Behaviour? You'll learn about the monkey case study... It's really mean what they did :frown:
Reply 2630
Aah :tongue: that makes sense!

That's good, ooh! Animal Behaviour? You'll learn about the monkey case study... It's really mean what they did :frown:

Not a clue, I know :frown: I did it at GCSE :cry2: the attachment studies are cruel :frown:
Original post by lilGem
Not a clue, I know :frown: I did it at GCSE :cry2: the attachment studies are cruel :frown:

Yeah that one! :frown: my sister was doing it and I read the notes :frown: so sad :cry2: she's doing a Major in Psychology and a Minors in Criminology, does that make sense? :colondollar:
Reply 2632
Yeah that one! :frown: my sister was doing it and I read the notes :frown: so sad :cry2: she's doing a Major in Psychology and a Minors in Criminology, does that make sense? :colondollar:

I'm looking forward to the biopsychology elements the most, attachment was too :colone: -y at GCSE

Ooh nice and it does :h:
Original post by lilGem
I'm looking forward to the biopsychology elements the most, attachment was too :colone: -y at GCSE

Ooh nice and it does :h:

Aah, I see! Mixing Biology and Psychology and Chemistry! :biggrin: :tongue: awesome! :awesome:

Aah, good :tongue: finally someone knows what I mean :
Reply 2634
Aah, I see! Mixing Biology and Psychology and Chemistry! :biggrin: :tongue: awesome! :awesome:

Aah, good :tongue: finally someone knows what I mean :

I'm not a biology nerd honestly :ninja: :awesome:

:lol: I have friends applying for the same course :smile:
Original post by lilGem
I'm not a biology nerd honestly :ninja: :awesome:

:lol: I have friends applying for the same course :smile:

Ahah :tongue: don't worry, I think I'm interested in biology... Just don't like to admit it :ninja:

:woo: I'm the third eldest of cousins... (like once removed, like mums/dad's brothers and sister children)... The eldest is my sister, and second eldest is a cousin..

She does psychology... He does law... Lets see if we can get a Different degree for every cousin :colonhash: out of the 12 of us I think...
Afternoon all. :sexface:

This thread seems to have moved rather quickly over the last few hours. :parrot:

:sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2637
Ahah :tongue: don't worry, I think I'm interested in biology... Just don't like to admit it :ninja:

:woo: I'm the third eldest of cousins... (like once removed, like mums/dad's brothers and sister children)... The eldest is my sister, and second eldest is a cousin..

She does psychology... He does law... Lets see if we can get a Different degree for every cousin :colonhash: out of the 12 of us I think...

Every one loves biology :ninja: the euphemisms :sexface:

My cousins (aside from the ones who lecture at Oxford) are 11 now, they're insanely bright :yep:

I have a huge family I haven't even mt half of my cousins :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
Every one loves biology :ninja: the euphemisms :sexface:

My cousins (aside from the ones who lecture at Oxford) are 11 now, they're insanely bright :yep:

I have a huge family I haven't even mt half of my cousins :colondollar:

Ahah :tongue: I guess so...

Wow that's awesome... :redface: brace yourself mine are aged:
2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15(me), 19, 20...

We have loads of cousins... Like hundreds :tongue: :wink: I never remembEr who they are :colondollar:
Reply 2639
Ahah :tongue: I guess so...

Wow that's awesome... :redface: brace yourself mine are aged:
2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15(me), 19, 20...

We have loads of cousins... Like hundreds :tongue: :wink: I never remembEr who they are :colondollar:

:awesome:

I've met about 6 out of 100+ :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest