The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
Thank you :biggrin:

It is :dance: :woo:

time flies :cool:

That's ok!

:biggrin: Just wait until it's actually sent off and then you'll have to go through the whole "When are they going to reply?"/"Oh God I have an email from UCAS saying something on Track has updated" :tongue:.

It really does, I start uni next week aaah!
Reply 3001
Original post by SecretCircus
That's ok!

:biggrin: Just wait until it's actually sent off and then you'll have to go through the whole "When are they going to reply?"/"Oh God I have an email from UCAS saying something on Track has updated" :tongue:.

It really does, I start uni next week aaah!

:lol: for now I'm gonna enjoy the feeling of knowing it's out of the way :dance:

I can wait for the replies :tongue:

:eek: wow it has gone by quickly! I hope you have an amazing time! :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: for now I'm gonna enjoy the feeling of knowing it's out of the way :dance:

I can wait for the replies :tongue:

:eek: wow it has gone by quickly! I hope you have an amazing time! :biggrin:

It is a good feeling knowing that - it's productive! Haha, even better is when you have all of your replies and then you can finally do something...

I know, I can't believe that in two weeks' time, freshers will be over & I'll have properly started! Thank you :biggrin:.
Reply 3003
It is a good feeling knowing that - it's productive! Haha, even better is when you have all of your replies and then you can finally do something...

I know, I can't believe that in two weeks' time, freshers will be over & I'll have properly started! Thank you :biggrin:.

I have a feeling this year would be a good year :woo: hopefully it'll follow suit with university replies. . .I know I'll struggle deciding :colondollar:

Ah I bet you cannot wait! :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
I have a feeling this year would be a good year :woo: hopefully it'll follow suit with university replies. . .I know I'll struggle deciding :colondollar:

Ah I bet you cannot wait! :biggrin:

Fingers crossed! :smile: I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, good luck :smile:. Haha, well you'll have plenty of time to decide so you'll get there eventually. Luckily for me, once I had all my decisions in I knew exactly which two unis I was going to pick.

I'm very excited, there is now a corner in my room dedicated to uni stuff :biggrin:.

I will speak to you later, I have a driving lesson in a few minutes (which I really cannot be bothered with, as usual) :smile:.
Reply 3005
Fingers crossed! :smile: I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, good luck :smile:. Haha, well you'll have plenty of time to decide so you'll get there eventually. Luckily for me, once I had all my decisions in I knew exactly which two unis I was going to pick.

I'm very excited, there is now a corner in my room dedicated to uni stuff :biggrin:.

I will speak to you later, I have a driving lesson in a few minutes (which I really cannot be bothered with, as usual) :smile:.

Thank you (and I'm applying for UEA, QUB, Sheffield, Exeter and Oxford Brookes)

It'll be hard as I love all of them so much :colondollar:

Good luck :hugs:
Reply 3006
hmm, it was more of an insurance as I really like the course and they have low entry reqs :s-smilie:

time will tell :moon:

:h:
Original post by lilGem
Thank you (and I'm applying for UEA, QUB, Sheffield, Exeter and Oxford Brookes)

It'll be hard as I love all of them so much :colondollar:

Good luck :hugs:

Niceee, Exeter still your favourite though? :biggrin:

Oh my God it was awful, I genuinely thought I was going to cry I was getting that flustered :frown:. Then I got in and saw an email from the DSA saying there's an examiner's strike on the day of my test so I have no idea if I'm doing it or not next week.
Reply 3008
I'm going to remain optimistic :h: I still like it despite knowing of the clique-yness

Niceee, Exeter still your favourite though? :biggrin:

Oh my God it was awful, I genuinely thought I was going to cry I was getting that flustered :frown:. Then I got in and saw an email from the DSA saying there's an examiner's strike on the day of my test so I have no idea if I'm doing it or not next week.

It is :love:

:console:
Original post by lilGem
I'm going to remain optimistic :h: I still like it despite knowing of the clique-yness

It is :love:

:console:

Ah, well I really hope you get an offer from them (and everywhere else of course)!

Feeling so deflated about my test now :redface:. I really wanted to pass before uni but I don't know.

Oh ok, are you gonna keep learning and do it in Cardiff or go back home and do it? :smile: If I fail mine I don't know when I'm going to try again!
Reply 3010
Ah, well I really hope you get an offer from them (and everywhere else of course)!

Feeling so deflated about my test now :redface:. I really wanted to pass before uni but I don't know.

Thank you :h:

:console: I hope it gets sorted out
Original post by lilGem
Thank you :h:

:console: I hope it gets sorted out

That's ok! :smile:

Thank you, my instructor thinks I'm being too harsh on myself (which is probably true) but ah well, we'll see how it goes.

How was your second day of Year 14? :tongue:
Reply 3012
That's ok! :smile:

Thank you, my instructor thinks I'm being too harsh on myself (which is probably true) but ah well, we'll see how it goes.

How was your second day of Year 14? :tongue:

Just remain optimistic :smile:

It was really good! Gave my reference to my biology teacher, postponed test, got my slot on the biology workshop list (training Friday) and obviously the news of sending off my application early :woo:

I have a good feeling about this year :dance:

How was your day? (aside from the driving) :smile:
Original post by lilGem
Just remain optimistic :smile:

It was really good! Gave my reference to my biology teacher, postponed test, got my slot on the biology workshop list (training Friday) and obviously the news of sending off my application early :woo:

I have a good feeling about this year :dance:

How was your day? (aside from the driving) :smile:

I'll try :smile:.

Ahh :woo:. Happy for you :smile:.

Yeah it's been good thank you :biggrin:.
It is weird not calling them by their name :tongue:. That's fair enough, sounds like a plan!

Thank you, I hope so too :s-smilie:. Praying that I don't get parallel parking.
Reply 3015
I'll try :smile:.

Ahh :woo:. Happy for you :smile:.

Yeah it's been good thank you :biggrin:.

I shall remain optimistic for you too :h:

Same! I've been in a great mood all day to the point my friends have told me to calm down and be quiet :colondollar: :woo:

Good to hear! Get up to much? :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
I shall remain optimistic for you too :h:

Same! I've been in a great mood all day to the point my friends have told me to calm down and be quiet :colondollar: :woo:

Good to hear! Get up to much? :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:.

Haha aw, well good moods are...good :biggrin:. One of my friends just turned up at my house with a load of food so that was nice, but other than that it's been pretty chilled. Started clearing out my wardrobe too - if I'm not taking it to uni, it's going!
:smile:

I used to break the speed limit repeatedly but I'm working on that :tongue:. I got stuck behind a tractor today, ended up going at just under 20 mph in a 60 mph area! Was getting very impatient haha. Three point turns are my favourite!

Dr eh? :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3018
Thank you :smile:.

Haha aw, well good moods are...good :biggrin:. One of my friends just turned up at my house with a load of food so that was nice, but other than that it's been pretty chilled. Started clearing out my wardrobe too - if I'm not taking it to uni, it's going!

Pleasure :biggrin:

Awh that sounds lovely! I'm seeing a friend before she goes off to uni this weekend (her firm accepted her after initially rejecting her) so celebratory drink or two :h:

:lol: wardrobe clear outs are really theraputic :yep:
Original post by lilGem
Pleasure :biggrin:

Awh that sounds lovely! I'm seeing a friend before she goes off to uni this weekend (her firm accepted her after initially rejecting her) so celebratory drink or two :h:

:lol: wardrobe clear outs are really theraputic :yep:

(:

It was :smile:. Aw, sounds good! Where is she off to?

They are, I feel like I've actually done something productive for the first time in ages :tongue:.

Even better then :tongue:.

Thing is, it doesn't even feel like you're going that fast in a car! I love long, straight roads :colone:. Hahaa, why can't my instructor be like that?!

Quick Reply

Latest