The Student Room Group

times of israel: jews do control media

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehFrance
Rhadamanthus is anything but a racist, it is quite clear from your lack of original thought and being unable to refute what Rhadamanthus has said to you that you are rather stumped (especially as you called it a spittle flecked rant which is quite incorrect) and thus trying to find a way at tarnishing this brilliant young man. I shall stand up for my brother in arms and deny you the opportunity to slander him.

You are at the very least anti-Semitic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Although I suppose it is to be expected when one cannot look past another's creed. Ciao goy.

I agreed with you until you used the term "goy" and "anti-Semetic." Unfortunately, I find myself agreeing with Adileh now.
Reply 21
but the piece isn't irony. he is attempting irony only in the first section.

so the question is why are you lying like this?
Original post by Adileh
1: because racists like to protect their own no matter what the facts are. .

Original post by Adileh
Are you Jewish?

I, like Mr tehFrance has said, am anything but a racist. In fact, I loathe racism. The only ones who are racists here are those presuming that because there are some Jews in some business that it entails Jewish control of the media and of the world. Whether I am Jewish or not is besides the point: my argument still stands.
Original post by lulubel
but the piece isn't irony. he is attempting irony only in the first section.

The piece is stupid, and obviously written by someone who's not bothered about repercussions, but it's obviously irony.

so the question is why are you lying like this?

You assume that I must be lying? Why? What leads you to believe I am not telling the truth? Have you no valid responses to my argument?
Original post by Savvy Sage
I agreed with you until you used the term "goy" and "anti-Semetic." Unfortunately, I find myself agreeing with Adileh now.

That's a shame, because some people really are anti-Semites, and every time someone points this out that person is always told to shut up and stop calling people anti-Semites. It gets to the point when Jews cannot say that Nazis are anti-Semites in case those Jews are accused of trying to "shut up" said anti-Semite.
Reply 25
just put on Sky News then put something else like Al Jazeera, its very clear to see who controls the media.

"If we are not careful the media will have us loving the ones who do the oppressing and hating the ones who get oppressed"
Original post by Kutta
just put on Sky News then put something else like Al Jazeera, its very clear to see who controls the media.

"If we are not careful the media will have us loving the ones who do the oppressing and hating the ones who get oppressed"

Sky and AJ are both part of "the media", they both have radically different views on things, therefore it is logical to assume that no one person controls both and, thus, no one actually "controls the media" at all. Surely this is the case?
Reply 27
Personally I genuinely believe that the media is very selective in the information it publishes. I think predominately it is Jewish Owned and naturally they report anything bad about the islamic world and sensationalize it. How often do you hear anything bad about isreal on the mainstream news channels?
Original post by Kutta
Personally I genuinely believe that the media is very selective in the information it publishes. I think predominately it is Jewish Owned and naturally they report anything bad about the islamic world and sensationalize it. How often do you hear anything bad about isreal on the mainstream news channels?

Of course, because Al Jazeera, Russia Today, Press TV (all part of "the media") tend to be very pro-Israel, don't they?
Original post by Kutta

Frankly i can't think of a main stream UK based media source that i would say is strictly pro-Israel. The BBC are pretty much neutral, left wing papers like the Guardian don't like them and right wing papers like the Daily Mail also don't seem to like them.

Israel does some pretty questionable acts but around 9000 Palestinian civilians have been killed since 1948 in what we know as the Israeli-Palestine conflict, they have the best human rights in that region by far and contribute massively to the world in the form of scientific and technological development.

On the other hand 60,000 are estimated to have been killed in Syria over the space of a year and a half alone, countries that are considered in the Islamic world have the worst human rights on the planet by far and contribute very little (other than the oil which they received via geographic pot luck).

Maybe the reason you hear so much bad about the Islamic world is because the Islamic world is in fact a bad place?
Reply 30
those are clear exceptions, I am talking about "mainstream". ie Sky News, BBC, CNN etc.
Actually I'd say RT is rather neutral in its reporting on Israeli issues, there is a huge diaspora of Russian Jews in Israel (more than the Arab countries combined) as well as a fair few prominent Jews within the Kremlin (RT is run by the state :wink:) and having watched RT on and off recently (it is the only decent news channel for information on Russian goings on even if bias) all I can say is it is a lot more neutral on Israel and other Middle East issues than Western Media which surprised me although bias to hell in regards to Russian news and it is pretty anti-American/scaremongering in regards to America :lol:
I don't read newspapers or watch the news anyway.
Reply 33
Original post by Darth Stewie
Frankly i can't think of a main stream UK based media source that i would say is strictly pro-Israel. The BBC are pretty much neutral, left wing papers like the Guardian don't like them and right wing papers like the Daily Mail also don't seem to like them.

Israel does some pretty questionable acts but around 9000 Palestinian civilians have been killed since 1948 in what we know as the Israeli-Palestine conflict, they have the best human rights in that region by far and contribute massively to the world in the form of scientific and technological development.

On the other hand 60,000 are estimated to have been killed in Syria over the space of a year and a half alone, countries that are considered in the Islamic world have the worst human rights on the planet by far and contribute very little (other than the oil which they received via geographic pot luck).

Maybe the reason you hear so much bad about the Islamic world is because the Islamic world is in fact a bad place?

excellent stats there, good goy :biggrin:
Original post by Jack93o
excellent stats there, good goy :biggrin:

Are you questioning the validity of the figure? It was estimated by the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

Here are a few sources
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Are you questioning the validity of the figure? It was estimated by the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

Here are a few sources
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

He thinks you're being misled by a massive Jew-conspiracy. There is no reasoning with that kind of person. Figures, statistics, reality... they're all useless to that sort.
Reply 36

Here are a few sources
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

no goyim, I was giving you a pat on the head, well done :biggrin:
Original post by Jack93o
no goyim.

The singular is goy, the plural is goyim... learnt Hebrew/Yiddish properly before posting as if you know the language.
Reply 38
the reason i am calling you a liar is because i just don't understand why you keep trying to say the times of israel piece is irony. its not. the jewish supremacist author is trying to be ironic in the first few paragraphs only.

an article appeared a few years ago in the LA times talking about jewish control of hollywood and other areas of american society. the author, again, is boastful jewish supremacist who thinks much the same way as the guy who wrote the times of israel piece.he says:

And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

no one is saying that jews being a little overrepresented in media means they are ethnic nepotists, but its not just a little overrepresentation. its a complete stranglehold. for example, all 8 major hollywood studios ( see the link above ) are owned by jews.

that can only be explained by extreme ethnic networking and nepotism. jewish people are just 2% of american population so for them to be so dominant they would have to be literally a superior race of beings with IQ's all in the 200's. they are not.

whats happening is a closed loop system. jewish supremacists use ethnic nepotism to get into positions of power and then once in power, use the positions of power to defend their positions......one of the reasons why even alluding to the "J" word in public is worse than admitting to being a peadophile is precisely because of this media pressure they can exert.

( i am talking about jewish supremacists here. these people all tend to be rabid zionists. so its not ALL jews or some sort of conspiracy. its just pure and simple ethnic networking by jewish supremacists )
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending