The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9900
Original post by Revent
Girl wise :p:

Yeah, Kings is really good to be honest :smile: I just like Queen Mary better :p: I mean I SHOULD get interviews at UCL and Kings hopefully :p: But UCL is easily my last choice :lol: At the moment, I think it's Impy, Queen Mary, Kings, UCL :lol:

Takes me 25 mins to get to kings! It's just 1 train away, but it is good, cousin done medicine there, lots of Asians :smile:
Original post by Billa Bong
fank you very much...well deserved too, but from the start the openers gave us, we should have got a lot looot more but mehh wins a win...junaid is lookin like a world beater already (like amir was but hope this one stays on the right path)

lol tbf it was a brilliant take by kami who again was superb behind the stumps although we did miss some runout chances and 10runs given away by hafeez from overthrows but apart from that a very happy pak fan :biggrin:

Yeah true, but imagine if you had gotten over 250. It was looking like 300 was a minimum for you before Hafeez got out.

Junaid is impressive, but early days for him. His consistency will be something to look for, if he continues how he's been against India, well, he'll be a match winner for Pak!

Lol, I couldn't bare to watch India's batting. I watched the wickets, and that was all!

I doubt India will even be able to get a win on Sunday. I'm not watching it, so yeah, won't be surprised when I get home and see a 3-0 scoreline :L

We've got to play England after this! I mean, I've become accustomed to India being crap at Test cricket, but ODIs used to be our thing. Now...now we can't even win those! Although could be purely to do with Pakistan being really good!
Reply 9902
Original post by Alia93
Takes me 25 mins to get to kings! It's just 1 train away, but it is good, cousin done medicine there, lots of Asians :smile:

It actually takes me less time to get to QM. :smile: I live in Stratford so it's literally right next door to me :p: I'm a BIT of a coconut :colondollar: So I'm indifferent to lots of Asians being there :laugh: Do you study at Kings? :smile:
Original post by Revent
Girl wise :p:

Yeah, Kings is really good to be honest :smile: I just like Queen Mary better :p: I mean I SHOULD get interviews at UCL and Kings hopefully :p: But UCL is easily my last choice :lol: At the moment, I think it's Impy, Queen Mary, Kings, UCL :lol:

lol, I have two ucl medic friends, only one I keep serious contact with. Dont like ucl? Go on imps :biggrin:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yeah true, but imagine if you had gotten over 250. It was looking like 300 was a minimum for you before Hafeez got out.

Junaid is impressive, but early days for him. His consistency will be something to look for, if he continues how he's been against India, well, he'll be a match winner for Pak!

Lol, I couldn't bare to watch India's batting. I watched the wickets, and that was all!

I doubt India will even be able to get a win on Sunday. I'm not watching it, so yeah, won't be surprised when I get home and see a 3-0 scoreline :L

We've got to play England after this! I mean, I've become accustomed to India being crap at Test cricket, but ODIs used to be our thing. Now...now we can't even win those! Although could be purely to do with Pakistan being really good!

Hello hello Indian supporter :colone: In all seriousness, Junaid khan is scary. He was seaming it on a pretty placid track. Pakistan had their vountary collapse with batting, no suprise there. Pak should be playing their reserve players for the last odi, so then india should win that. Unless Junaid plays :colone:
Reply 9905
Original post by Warlord
lol, I have two ucl medic friends, only one I keep serious contact with. Dont like ucl? Go on imps :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd LOVE Imperial, but my BMAT was kinda **** :p: I'm on the borderline for Impy really :colondollar:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I'd LOVE Imperial, but my BMAT was kinda **** :p: I'm on the borderline for Impy really :colondollar:

oh man! silly bmat. Lol, at least you should have revised for that :tongue:.
Original post by Alia93
I have that assumption too lol!

My first tsr friend :smile:
Reply 9908
Original post by Warlord

I did for section 2 because I forgot my GCSE science :colondollar: but section 1 was meant to be easy :p:
Original post by Warlord
Hello hello Indian supporter :colone: In all seriousness, Junaid khan is scary. He was seaming it on a pretty placid track. Pakistan had their vountary collapse with batting, no suprise there. Pak should be playing their reserve players for the last odi, so then india should win that. Unless Junaid plays :colone:

Yes, hello hello :colondollar:

Man, I know! Watched the highlights and was like :facepalm: If we had one seamer who was comparable to Pakistan's, I'd be bloody elated!

Lol, even your reserves won't spare India. The Pak team won't let go of the opportunity to 3-0 India at home!

I hope India let Rahane into the squad.

Lol, I will watch the game, for Pakistan :L
Original post by Revent
I did for section 2 because I forgot my GCSE science :colondollar: but section 1 was meant to be easy :p:

Have you not heard from any unis yet? Lol J, cmon man, it would have been sick to see you jamming at a serious place like imperial :biggrin: Piss off everyone with the arrogance :tongue:
Reply 9911
Original post by Warlord
Have you not heard from any unis yet? Lol J, cmon man, it would have been sick to see you jamming at a serious place like imperial :biggrin: Piss off everyone with the arrogance :tongue:

Nah, nothing at all :p: Well, to be fair, last year, I got a 7 in section 1 which is why I thought it was easy :laugh: Oh, I'll be pissing people off with my arrogance wherever I go :mmm: You still haven't told me what course you're applying for! And gap year plans!!!
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yes, hello hello :colondollar:

Man, I know! Watched the highlights and was like :facepalm: If we had one seamer who was comparable to Pakistan's, I'd be bloody elated!

Lol, even your reserves won't spare India. The Pak team won't let go of the opportunity to 3-0 India at home!

I hope India let Rahane into the squad.

Lol, I will watch the game, for Pakistan :L

Lol you know how much I like rahane, I cant fathom why he didnt play the odis after appearing the most comfy batsman against us in the t20s. Im guessing viru may be dropped. Rahane will do well. Lol, India have wanted a fit seamer (Irfan, Zaheer failed fitness wise) for years. Support pakistan, come on :biggrin: My dad still likes yuvi, idk why :angry:
Reply 9913
Original post by Revent
It actually takes me less time to get to QM. :smile: I live in Stratford so it's literally right next door to me :p: I'm a BIT of a coconut :colondollar: So I'm indifferent to lots of Asians being there :laugh: Do you study at Kings? :smile:

Lol what! I'm at Stratford every single day! I'm always at Westfield!
Im 19 but I haven't gone Uni yet, I'm going this year to Birmingham or UEA to study Law :smile:
Reply 9914
Original post by Warlord

I don't think any form of revision could have eased that Satanic-set exam.
Reply 9915
Original post by Alia93
Lol what! I'm at Stratford every single day! I'm always at Westfield!
Im 19 but I haven't gone Uni yet, I'm going this year to Birmingham or UEA to study Law :smile:

Yeah, Westfields the place to hang out :p: I'm always at Las Iguanas or Vue over there :p: Best place to chill :smile:

Oh okay, sounds good! :smile: You on a gap year as well? Did you go to a school locally btw? :p: I used to go to Rokeby if you heard of it :lol:
Original post by Warlord
Lol you know how much I like rahane, I cant fathom why he didnt play the odis after appearing the most comfy batsman against us in the t20s. Im guessing viru may be dropped. Rahane will do well. Lol, India have wanted a fit seamer (Irfan, Zaheer failed fitness wise) for years. Support pakistan, come on :biggrin: My dad still likes yuvi, idk why :angry:

Yeah, nor can I. You could drop Gauti or Viru, Rahane had no reason to be dropped!

Na, I think they'll stick with both Viru and Gauti.

I know, my whole life, it's all I've ever wanted for India :L
I love Yuvi, but he's just...I don't know, he's great when his innings pull off, like in the 2nd T20.

I'm not a gloryhunter. India, and India forever :L I can appreciate Pak's great performances though. That's why this series win isn't bugging me much. Pak deserved it through and through!
Original post by Maryb_101
Sab se pehle Not your baby uzzzzyyyyy
Second, yeah you were always here..but never commenting lool so technically you were never here :tongue:
Lol i know you can speak but i couldn't resist asnwering that question :biggrin:

haha I was just kidding, no more Cyprus! :rolleyes: Yeah whatever then, I don't know what to say sometimes so I just leave it at that
Haha why not? :tongue:
Original post by Revent
It was quite bad, but good pay :p: Yeah, a horrible part of London :laugh: Well, I'm the worst hafiz you'll ever meet :mmm:

haha at least u got experience in it :tongue: haha thought so :tongue: haha how come? i think i know one thats much worse :tongue:
Original post by Lil08
Kaddo4life!

dont mess with me, or ull never eat dhaal in your life ever again
Original post by Zeegie
I don't think any form of revision could have eased that Satanic-set exam.

Was it difficult? My gap year dhost said it was actually, and he did pretty sick in his a2s, so maybe it was just one of those things I guess. Sorry to hear that :frown:

Latest