The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by Silverland
XD

"appli can't"...
Even our technology mocks us :')

Hello, Silverland! What did you apply for/where did you get pooled from?

Original post by theminimg
Maybe..... every time anyone texts or calls I have a small heart attack...

Mm, same. This has happened twice now!
Reply 701
Am I right in saying that no auto-pooling exists for Medicine? So all med applicants were pooled based on their interview performance?
Reply 702
Original post by Ivo
Am I right in saying that no auto-pooling exists for Medicine? So all med applicants were pooled based on their interview performance?

Yes
*groan* This odious waiting... Part of me wishes that I've been pooled because Homerton takes a lot of pooled applicants for Linguistics and I've been thrown in to mingle with other prospective students. But I know absolutely nothing about what the Admissions Office is thinking; I've tried to distract myself with piano, cups of tea, chocolate - all to no avail. And with no exams to prepare for, the miracle of a phone call is all I can actually think about.

Still, best of luck to everyone else - you all deserve a place somewhere.
Reply 704
Pooled by Selwyn for PBS.
I think my overall UMS is below 93%, and I have a disability so the only section I don't fit in is the auto-pool one :P I had an awful interview with Dr Aitken though so I'm not surprised. I just hope one college, somewhere, anywhere, sees enough in me to give me the chance to prove Selwyn wrong. :please:

I guess now we just have to wait...
And revise. :eviltongue:

:bebored:
:bebored:
Reply 705
At least we're not on our own for this! If I didn't have this thread to look at I think I'd have gone insane with worry. Even if I do get a call, I'm in the library (part of my resolution not to give up and keep working) and it'll be awkward answering...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never recieved a letter, but I was informed of the decision to pool me by email.
I was just wondering did anyone else not get a letter and hear via email? (I'll shamefully admit I wanted a letter so I could feel like Harry Potter :colondollar:)
Reply 707
Original post by amyandbeyond
I never recieved a letter, but I was informed of the decision to pool me by email.
I was just wondering did anyone else not get a letter and hear via email? (I'll shamefully admit I wanted a letter so I could feel like Harry Potter :colondollar:)

if hogwarts wrote to me right now this entire issue would be solved.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 708

Yup, I was notified by email. Which college did you apply to?
Reply 709
One of my friends has been fished and has another interview
Reply 710
Original post by JKA17
if hogwarts wrote to me write now this entire issue would be solved.

You'd rather go to Hogwarts, than Cambridge? :eek:
Reply 711
Original post by medicdude

For which subject and college?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 712

I was pooled by Clare and got an email but no letter, where did you get pooled from? I think it's quite rude I didn't get a letter!
At the very least we can perhaps assume Caius don't want us all anymore
Original post by T_x

Hello T_x!

I believe we are both inclined to study natural sciences?

I was pooled from Pem.
Reply 714
Original post by Zhy
For which subject and college?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Phys natsci, Robinson
Reply 715
Original post by medicdude

Do you know which subject/college?

Edit: never mind, you answered it already

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 716
Original post by T_x

Mm, same. This has happened twice now!

what to do now... When do they stop calling?
Reply 717
Original post by \/ibhav

Yes. I would be magical. Where is the contest?

I JEST CAMBRIDGE RING ME. As if.
Original post by Ivo

Original post by \/ibhav

Go to Hogwarts, use spells and stuff to get yourself into Cambridge, and just use the time turner to take a degree there at the same time :tongue:
Original post by The Polymath
Go to Hogwarts, use spells and stuff to get yourself into Cambridge, and just use the time turner to take a degree there at the same time :tongue:

This is genius

Latest

Trending

Trending