The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by The Polymath
Hi, same here :frown:

Bonjour, I just want to know! :frown: Which languages?
Original post by T_x
Yup, I was notified by email. Which college did you apply to?

Fitzwilliam? What about you? :smile:
Reply 742
Original post by lisa_
I applied to Peterhouse to do Philosophy, how about you? :smile:

King's for History :smile: hope you get fished soon!
Reply 743
Original post by amyandbeyond
Fitzwilliam? What about you? :smile:

Clare. :smile:
This waiting kills me over and over again. Come on, just tell me that u reject me,Cambridge!! Then I can go to bed and have a proper emotional outburst.
Reply 745
To be honest, I'd rather wait like this than to be rejected straight away...
At least we have the second chance
and yeah we are deserving a place there!!
Reply 746
Original post by Atropos
yeah that's what people though about flying few hundred years ago
there is a limit to everything but everything can be logically worked out, if magic existed it would be logical (it's hard to understand what I'm saying now becuause it's not real so it's not logical)

I do understand what you're saying. Magic is not logical and so it can't exist. What you're saying is that if it was to exist, then it would be logical, which I understand. However, my argument is that, by definition magic is not logical at all and hence it's existence would prove Maths wrong.
Reply 747
Original post by ellie_rose41
one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)

Same, that's crazy :smile: I'm so jealous, St Catz is lovely, but she really deserves it...
Reply 748
Original post by ellie_rose41
one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)

This is depressing.
Reply 749
Original post by Lux-Aeterna
"Robinson college was founded after the British philanthropist Sir David Robinson offered the university £17 million to establish a new college in Cambridge"

- Why don't we have a TSR collection and establish our own college so we can all go!?

You're offering the £17 million, right?
Reply 750
Original post by JKA17
This is depressing.

this is really depressing
Just checked last year's Winter Pool thread...loads of people pooled for my subject and college...one fished.

:puke:
Reply 752
I love my friends but wish they would stop sending me texts because it makes my heart jump into my mouth.
Reply 753
Original post by \/ibhav
I do understand what you're saying. Magic is not logical and so it can't exist. What you're saying is that if it was to exist, then it would be logical, which I understand. However, my argument is that, by definition magic is not logical at all and hence it's existence would prove Maths wrong.

If we don't know something exists, then we can't call it logical.
"Robinson college was founded after the British philanthropist Sir David Robinson offered the university £17 million to establish a new college in Cambridge"

- Why don't we have a TSR collection and establish our own college so we can all go!?

Let's do it! :biggrin:

we may not have funds, but we have the collective power of Cambridge applicants. Without us there;d be no-one for them to take! :wink:
Reply 755
Original post by \/ibhav
What did you do in your interview by the way? Also, who interviewed you and when? Just curious again.

Prof John Lister
Dr James Newton
Trinity college
3rd of december

what about you :?
Original post by theminimg
this is really depressing

uh huh.
this is really really depressing.
Original post by Zhy
I'd go to Hogwarts just to see Hermione

Yes. Oh yes. :sexface:

How about establishing a pool-free university?
:reel: <--- come on Mr administrator fish some people out!

Latest

Trending

Trending