The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4300
still haven't bee rejected for Law by Queens'- HURRY UP AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY.
Reply 4301
Law fish still swimming here... The lack of pool activity is a bit suspicious!
Reply 4302
Selwyn Natsi Physical. Still haven't been fished... :frown:
Reply 4303
Offer from Wolfson an hour ago!

So thrilled!! Gosh Cant believe it!!

Thank you to everyone on TSR, Minerva (aka "Miranda") especially.

Hope you guys get some good news too!!!
Reply 4304
Original post by daph

Congrats!! Did you hear by email? But is it mature college?

And guys it's true that some applications are still being considered! Fingers crossed!
Original post by daph

Congrats. Did you have an interview?

And which subject?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by daph

Congratulations!!! How did you find out? if it was an e-mail, did they send the e-mail an hour ago or was it that it had been there for quite a while but you only read it an hour ago? Thanks and good luck on meeting your offer.
Hi guys, could someone answer my question?

This is what I got from Cambridge website:

Files of applicants who have not been made an offer direct from the Pool (‘O’), asked to come for interview (‘I’) or kept under active consideration (‘B’) will be returned to preference Colleges on 7 January.

Does this mean that if I have yet to hear from my original college, I am being kept under active consideration by another college?
Churchill CompSci rejection through the post.
Reply 4309
Original post by faithopejoy
Hi guys, could someone answer my question?

This is what I got from Cambridge website:

Files of applicants who have not been made an offer direct from the Pool (‘O’), asked to come for interview (‘I’) or kept under active consideration (‘B’) will be returned to preference Colleges on 7 January.

Does this mean that if I have yet to hear from my original college, I am being kept under active consideration by another college?

Not necessarily, unfortunately. Some colleges are very inconsiderate about sending out rejection letters and don't appear to prioritise this.

Sneaking a quiet moment. Meant to wish today's interviewees well :smile:
Reply 4310
Original post by jamil78613
Congratulations!!! How did you find out? if it was an e-mail, did they send the e-mail an hour ago or was it that it had been there for quite a while but you only read it an hour ago? Thanks and good luck on meeting your offer.

Thanks. So replying all inqueries:
Im mature so its ok.(22yrs old)

To study law

Didnt reinterview just a direct offer

And they sent it by letter yesterday and email today at noon. I didnt miss it, couldnt have since i was checking my email every 3 minutes till then

:smile:
Original post by hurling!!!
Any news from Peterhouse? I know they're small but it seems very quiet on offers/rejections.

my friend has an interview there today for natsci if it helps... (sorry if this is bad news :frown: )
Original post by mp1995
Thank you so so much, that has really helped!! Land Economy, I was pooled from St Catz and fished for a phone re-interview by Trinity since I'm an EU applicant!

no problem! Happy to have helped, especially as I feel so helpless of my own position haha
Original post by Minerva
Not necessarily, unfortunately. Some colleges are very inconsiderate about sending out rejection letters and don't appear to prioritise this.

Sneaking a quiet moment. Meant to wish today's interviewees well :smile:

Thanks for the reply :smile: Though that is quite saddening to hear, I'll cling on to whatever hope there is left.
Reply 4314
Hey guys, do you know if pembroke has sent out their rejections yet?
Original post by joyie

I haven't heard :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4316
Original post by joyie

Neither do I. I assume they are sending silent rejections to the swimmers:mad:
Reply 4317
i am SO bored of waiting.............. but i really hope i can get an offer still!
and i hate being an int'l applicant cos i love interviews and i wish i could have the chance of getting one.
Reply 4318
Original post by mick.the.fish
I haven't heard :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by L_X_0.0
Neither do I. I assume they are sending silent rejections to the swimmers:mad:

oh i really hope not... maybe the offer letter is just taking a while to reach us?
Reply 4319
Original post by joyie
oh i really hope not... maybe the offer letter is just taking a while to reach us?

It's always good to keep our hope anyway...I guess there could be around five waitlisted candidates in Natsci(I mean both phys and bio). What a great chance of getting in! LOL:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending