The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
I second the last bit....but I still think it does....maybe I'm too idealistic...

No, its good to be optimistic, stay that way. Its just that there are so many factors than can affect a relationship, and something external can drive a wedge between two people. Ok, im going off on a small tangent here, but basically, stay positive, but not too much.
Original post by moonietoot
It's cool. I can see how it could have been misinterpreted. Just know ill never make a reference to...you know. The deadly deed.

Awkward

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lol, nothing awkward about it, I am just looking out for you, if revent ever saw you in public and he misinterpreted what you had written like I did, you would need to run. Fast :biggrin: We still have to go on holiday to some cold place remember, dont forget! :smile:
Reply 3202
It's cool. I can see how it could have been misinterpreted. Just know ill never make a reference to...you know. The deadly deed.

Awkward

What deadly deed? :lol:
Original post by Maryb_101
Aww well aren't you the sweetest thang?(!)
Manz in pakiland will eye you up...don't get raped yeah. Women would find it hard to lower their gaze...such sexy legs you would have.

Ofcourse i am <3 a thing to die for ... Hahahaha they will drop their stuff onto the floor to get a good peak errrrrrrr ... Hahaha what are you tryna say about my legs eh say it straight :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
Gotta shoot me down, eh? :p: and you can share mine :biggrin:

(You've been here long enough to no longer be a newbie, so I can flirt :colone: )

:lol: One of my favourites has to be Jaane Tu Ya Janne Na :colondollar:

:laugh: You're crazy. Malaysia? :lolwut: I want to go there though actually :wink: Not to live, but like a few months or so :smile: Hopefully when I get my indefinite leave though :smile:

Not shoot you down exactly. Hug your pillow. I shall live vicariously through your pillow so in theory, you're hugging me. (But not really because its your pillow) I hope that makes sense LOL flirting...gross. I'm totally still a newbie. And even if I was an oldie, I'd still be all *cringe*

I'm not crazy! It's such a beautiful country but yeah I agree. I don't wanna live there. Just to visit when I can afford it LOL

Good movie choice. Lemme name one better...

Hmmm ... three idiots was awesome!

You're just a bit abnormal :wink:

You're just jelly i never said it to you.
Bruh i could spit rhymes better than youuuu

HHhahahaha oooo big mama sorry for messing with you ill just shut up :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3206
Go go go shawty its your birthday
We gon' party like it,s your birthday
We gon' sip bicardi like its your birthday
You'll find me in the club
Bottle full of bub
Lol mama i got the X if you into takin drugs
Im into having sex i aint into makin love
So come gimme a hug if your into gettin rubbed :cool:

LMFAO i just had to break out into 50cent there :tongue:

You sure revent has rubbed off on YOU sis?? :wink:
Damn, I'm tripping lol
Reply 3207
Original post by UnknownPerson
Ofcourse i am <3 a thing to die for ... Hahahaha they will drop their stuff onto the floor to get a good peak errrrrrrr ... Hahaha what are you tryna say about my legs eh say it straight :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get out :colone: Only I'm allowed to be cocky here like that :colone:
Original post by Zeegie
Lol no dw, unlike someone on this thread, I ain't a stalker :wink:

Who are you talking about :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Warlord
I only have a sister, who is nearly 4 years younger than me and keeps t herself, so I am kind of in the same boat. Dont look at things as a negative, alsways try and twist them into a positive :smile:

Ah! Well. I don't know how to reply to that without sounding too invasive lol I'm positive! There's a reason why I'm an only child. And that's cool :smile: maybe I wouldn't have messaged this forum today if I had siblings...maybe. And that would be sad because I'm quite enjoying posting my posts! Lol

Reply 3210
Original post by UnknownPerson
Who are you talking about :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll realise soon :smile:
Original post by Revent

lol wouldnt you like to know :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
lol, nothing awkward about it, I am just looking out for you, if revent ever saw you in public and he misinterpreted what you had written like I did, you would need to run. Fast :biggrin: We still have to go on holiday to some cold place remember, dont forget! :smile:

Well thank you :smile: I appreciate it!!!

I can't run :frown: seriously I'm so slow!!! I need Usain Bolt's feet, pot favor!

And yes we do!! ASAP okay. Soon as summer hits, we are outta here!! :smile:

Original post by Revent

The one where the hippo sits on the elephant and OMGULABJAMUN speaking of elephants, did you watch the David Attenborough documentary called Africa? The baby elephant died and I cried 😥

Ah! Well. I don't know how to reply to that without sounding too invasive lol I'm positive! There's a reason why I'm an only child. And that's cool :smile: maybe I wouldn't have messaged this forum today if I had siblings...maybe. And that would be sad because I'm quite enjoying posting my posts! Lol

Well its nice to have spoken to you, you souind like a cool person :smile:
Reply 3215
The one where the hippo sits on the elephant and OMGULABJAMUN speaking of elephants, did you watch the David Attenborough documentary called Africa? The baby elephant died and I cried 😥

You're easily distracted, aren't you? :lol:

Not shoot you down exactly. Hug your pillow. I shall live vicariously through your pillow so in theory, you're hugging me. (But not really because its your pillow) I hope that makes sense LOL flirting...gross. I'm totally still a newbie. And even if I was an oldie, I'd still be all *cringe*

I'm not crazy! It's such a beautiful country but yeah I agree. I don't wanna live there. Just to visit when I can afford it LOL

Good movie choice. Lemme name one better...

Hmmm ... three idiots was awesome!

You can replace my pillow if you want :tongue: :wink: You've been here long enough :lol:

By the way, what do you study? :smile:

I'd love to go to Malyasia, but I want to go to Africa more :smile: :smile: :smile:

Three Idiots was good :smile: But still prefer Jaane Tu :tongue: :colondollar:
Reply 3216
you'll never know the answer if you dont ask the question
lifes too short
'only if'
i dont wanna ever say those words in regret
Reply 3217
Original post by Warlord
No, its good to be optimistic, stay that way. Its just that there are so many factors than can affect a relationship, and something external can drive a wedge between two people. Ok, im going off on a small tangent here, but basically, stay positive, but not too much.

I think I've actually become less optimistic over the years...when I got way too much into it and realised things weren't always what I thought they were, so then I'd stop in order to avoid disappointment.....

But yeah I get the whole external factor thing.....

It's just in my personality to dream too much...and give too many chances.

Well that was a pretty deep post. Cringe :colondollar:

OK lol :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Get out :colone: Only I'm allowed to be cocky here like that :colone:

Pffft ... If you say so BIG FISH :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well thank you :smile: I appreciate it!!!

I can't run :frown: seriously I'm so slow!!! I need Usain Bolt's feet, pot favor!

And yes we do!! ASAP okay. Soon as summer hits, we are outta here!! :smile:

Im pretty quick. just jump on my back, even with the (small) added weight I should be able to run fast enough :biggrin: Ye, that would be nice haha.

Latest