The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hessajee
Updated! :biggrin:

Where are you working in Germany and what do you do?

There are a number of French people that you could contact in the first post depending on your level. You can see when they last logged in to know if its worthwhile sending then a PM. :smile:

I work for the Red Cross in Brunswick :wink:

Yeah I tried but many of them are either not very active or their level is around GSCE/AS..
Reply 361
Original post by jakemittle
I work for the Red Cross in Brunswick :wink:

Yeah I tried but many of them are either not very active or their level is around GSCE/AS..

There are a couple of French people in this thread who would like to do a language exchange. Maybe that will help?
Original post by hessajee
There are a couple of French people in this thread who would like to do a language exchange. Maybe that will help?

Thanks!
Original post by jakemittle
Buna!...ce faci mai?..I wouldnt mind learning a couple of phrases actually haha

Salut! Daca doresti sa inveti chiar si cateva fraze, te pot ajuta cu placere! (Hey! If you want to learn even if only a couple of phrases, I can help you!)
I also have the DELF B1 in French, so I couuld help you with that, but my support would be really limited :colondollar:
I have a French oral exam in February and I need some help with my pronunciation and fluency - and that comes with practice!

I am looking for somebody that can help me with my French and in return I would be able to offer help in English.

I am in year 10 and studying French! I am stronger at reading and writing than I am in listening and speaking. If you are willing to help please PM your Skype ID!

The topic of my oral exam is 'Les Vacances.' (Holidays).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 365
I'm an native Chinese man!!! Any question...PM me !! :smile:
Reply 366
Original post by kingaaran
I have a French oral exam in February and I need some help with my pronunciation and fluency - and that comes with practice!

I am looking for somebody that can help me with my French and in return I would be able to offer help in English.

I am in year 10 and studying French! I am stronger at reading and writing than I am in listening and speaking. If you are willing to help please PM your Skype ID!

The topic of my oral exam is 'Les Vacances.' (Holidays).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!

I'm like you to be honest. Good in reading and writing in comparison to listening and speaking. Just had my oral test today. I know it was weak. I'm doing GCSE equivalent at university and actually had the same topic as you.

Hope you find someone to Skype with. :smile:
anyone offering French above A2 level ?? Speaking
Reply 368
Hello guys! I'd lovelovelovelove to learn Japanese (or basically any other language that isn't french or dutch)! I'm an absolute complete beginner (I know hello... aaand that's about it) so I'm pretty sure everyone here is better than me : D I'd be very interested in skype calling with a patient person to practice (which in my case means learning everything) :biggrin: In return I'd be more than willing to help people with french and dutch! I live in belgium, and I've done my entire schooling in both languages! :biggrin:
Original post by Smushy
Hello guys! I'd lovelovelovelove to learn Japanese (or basically any other language that isn't french or dutch)! I'm an absolute complete beginner (I know hello... aaand that's about it) so I'm pretty sure everyone here is better than me : D I'd be very interested in skype calling with a patient person to practice (which in my case means learning everything) :biggrin: In return I'd be more than willing to help people with french and dutch! I live in belgium, and I've done my entire schooling in both languages! :biggrin:

How about me helping you with English haha? That is the only other language I know apart from GCSE level French,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 370
Original post by kingaaran
How about me helping you with English haha? That is the only other language I know apart from GCSE level French,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds great! :biggrin:
I'm new here and native speaker in French and I'm learning English .
Reply 372
Im english and learning french at AS level, but my speaking isn't thaaat amazing :3
Add meh to list please :biggrin:
I'm studying GCSE Spanish and German and I'd like to use Skype to voicecall anyone learning these languages so I can improve my speaking. My skype is russian_moonwalker. Add me to the list! :h:
Came across this website for language learning: its a series of blogs written by people who study languages :smile: There are blog posts on lots of different languages, ranging from the language itself to the culture etc.

:smile:

http://www.kanzilingua.com

It may be of interest to some of you!
Reply 375
Does someone need to practice Italian language? I'm an italian and I'd like to talk to you both in english/italian to improve my english and help each other (I'll move to UK next year..) :-)
Hello!

Is there anyone who would like to exchange Italian with English conversation lessons?

Reply 377
Hello :biggrin:

I would absolutely love to learn Mandarin Chinese, Hindi and Central Thai! :biggrin:
I have started looking around for online ressources but I must admit my process is slow! I've realised it would be much easier for me to learn these languages with the help of someone else!
So my question is: would you want to be my teacher via skype? I could help you with French or Dutch if you want!

Thank you so much!
AS level German anyone? :smile:
Hi everyone!

I study AS German and Spanish, and am working towards a GCSE in French. If anybody wants any sort of help with English (or GCSE German/Spanish) just to exercise speaking the language, then I'd be happy to. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending